New 888-453-0895 Dealer Website
Used 877-230-0351 Email Dealer
Service 888-248-7549

Average based on 75 reviews
  • Mark Lewis rocks!

These guys have always treated me well, so being a loyal customer is easy. Mark Lewis is polite, helpful and get the job done. He calls when he says he's going to and makes you feel as though you're his only customer that day.

• Great deal

Mark Ashtini Did a great job in matching my price for a Toyota Prius and was very knowledgeable on all the car's features.

• Leasing

Raymond Ramirez is a very helpful guy. I'm still considering leasing a car from him. However, after reading Toyota's email sent to me yesterday announcing the labor day deals taking place, seem better than the deal offered to me last Monday. Will be leasing a car from this dealership very soon!

• Makes car buying easy

Henry Park and the whole staff at Toyota SM really made car buying fun and not intimidating at all. From the test drive to negotiating price, everything was straight forward and reasonable. I'd recommend anyone going there!

• Buyer

Tony Doyle is fantastic. This was easiest car-buying experience I have ever had. I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Toyota Santa Monica Glows

Everything done right with Joanna Tsymballuk at the helm. I applaud her knowledge, efficiency and courtesy.

• Excellent Service

Edwin Fuentes was amazing. He was very thorough, efficient, and knowledgeable. If you need a vehicle at Toyota of Santa Monica, he's the man to see.

• Happy and Satisfied Customer

I took my car for its 30,000 mile service to Toyota of Santa Monica and was assisted by Thomas Soveg. He did a five star job helping me out. He was very professional, thorough, and he made sure that I was a satisfied customer. He went over with me what my car needed and what was going to be done during the service process. The service itself was nothing short of top notch and after the service was completed, Mr. Soveg thoroughly went over with me what was completed during my car's check up. In addition, he took the time to go over with me things like my brakes and tires and when they would need additional work. As of now, both were in good shape. He really is passionate about cars and is a superlative in his field. I will definitely be taking my car back to Mr. Soveg. I believe he really cares about what he is doing and that he wants his customers to be satisfied and happy. And I am definitely a happy and satisfied customer.

• MIRAI purchase from Edwin Fuentes of Santa Monica.

It was a very pleasant experience buying 2016 MIRAI from Edwin Fuentes of Santa Monica Toyota. He is exceptionally knowledgable about MIRAI and various tax credits. He completed all the tax credit formalities at the time of the purchase. We completed all the paperwork very efficiently. It is very thoughtful of Toyota to assign a single sales associate for this unique product. This is the level of service we associate with acquisition of Lexus. Congratulations on this five stars plus Performance!

• Who ya gonna call? Mark Lewis!

Mark Lewis is a consummate professional! Sometimes, I've been Concerned about going to dealers for repairs, but mark's efficiency, honesty and work ethic has me coming to Toyota of Santa Monica for routine maintenance. And thanks to Mark, my car is so well maintained!