BMW Mt. Kisco

(4.9) 267 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Don't hesitate to buy from BMW Mt Kisco

I am in the market for a very specific car and BMW Mt Kisco had one with extremely low mileage. I contacted them online and I was put in touch with Da...mian. I live about 4.5 hours away from these guys, and therefore most of my interactions are long distance. Nevertheless, he was extremely courteous, professional and very attentive to my needs. BMW Mt Kisco's prices were very competitive, and hence, they are somewhat firm on the list prices. However, they are willing to work with me on alternative ways to provide savings (i.e. interest rates) and I was extremely pleased with my overall experience. I ended up not purchasing the car that I was interested in (no fault to the dealership), but I wouldn't hesitate to work with them in the future. I would particularly recommend Damian, as he was the one who sets the tone for the interaction. ...and just for the record, I am not affiliated with the dealership, just a happy customer.

Thank you for your review. We appreicate our valued and loyal customers taking the time share their feedback on their latest visits with our dealerhsi...p. It has been a pleasure doing business with you, and we hope to see you again soon. Regards, Keith Kubat - Sales Manager

• Great Experience All Around

I was helping my parents find a replacement for their leased car and BMW of Mt. Kisco had a few options that worked for their needs. I contacted John... O’Keefe and was given a very fair price from the start. We scheduled a visit and they ended up getting a nicer car than anticipated. I highly recommend BMW of Mt. Kisco and John O’Keefe. On an aside it is a beautiful area to test drive a BMW.

• Great Experience

Shopping at BMW Mt. Kisco was a smooth and easy process. Jason was exceptionally helpful and friendly throughout the process. The whole dealership was... pretty transparent and did NOT hit us with ridiculous fees, which was a welcome surprise. The dealership is not in my area, but I would definitely make the trek up to have such fine service again.

• Purchased a new Car

The atmosphere was excellent. The staffs were knowledgeable and very helpful

• Service Center BMW in Mount Kisco

I like my BMW car and wanted to buy new one but servicing the car in Mt.Kisco is very bad experience.

• review for BMW Mt Kisco

BMW of Mt Kisco has a great operation. The staff is friendly and knowledgeable. All of my questions were answered.

• Excellent Client service

Everyone was great! Kevin lessened to my concerns and addressed all with solutions and suggestions. Alexis was friendly when scheduling my initial... appointment then very accommodating when I needed to re-schedule at the last minute.

• BMW Mt. Kisco

Excellent service experience. Kevin K. was professional and thorough and the work was completed on time.

• Excellent purchase experience

Eduardo responded promptly to our online query with additional details about the care and set up an appointment as soon as we were available. The car... was accurately represented and nicely detailed. The purchase was easy, with no pressure to buy add-ons, although a full range of add-ons was offered. Eduardo then brought in a very informative "genius" to go over the car's features. We highly recommend this dealer.

• BMW service in Mt. Kisco

What a great experience. Service department was professional, attentive and very accommodating. Mt advisor, Amanda Surace was extremely knowledgable a...nd assisted me through the entire process. They gave me a ride back to my work place and even dropped off my car when the service was completed. I always love complimentary wash and vacuum of my car making it look like the day I first picked it up. I would highly recommend BMW of Mt. Kisco to anyone looking to purchase or service their vehicle.

BMW Mt. Kisco