BMW Mt. Kisco

320 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 8, 2020

I dropped my car off for service and was very pleased with the level of customer support provided by Kevin K. He explained everything clearly and promptly... notified me when the service was completed. Picking up the loaner vehicle was a breeze and I was on my way in less than 10 minutes.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great value -- we hope you'll cons...ider us again in the future! Drive safe!

January 6, 2020

Very attentive service personnel. Addressed all of my issues and made excellent suggestions.

Lisa, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at BMW of Mt. Kisco. We always strive to provide personable and ...excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

December 31, 2019

Special thanks to Sales Person Iris Vivaldo Ortega for her very professional service - timely responses with following up, accurate info and non pushing,... pleasant style of communication. I had few almost similar price lease offers from the other dealership, but Ive decided to chose her offer since she was able to be more consistent with initial offer and create strong sense of confidence vs. other dealers working on line. Her talent is great asset for this dealership.

Boris, our Staff is dedicated to providing all our guests with outstanding customer service and quality work you can trust! Thank you so much for bein...g one of our valued customers and we look forward to your next visit!

December 31, 2019

I purchased a BMW 5 series years ago and returned with another BMW for service.

Milo, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

December 21, 2019

I was satisfied with the quality of service I received and with Sean with whom I dealt.

Deborah, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. We're always here to provide exceptional service at a great v...alue -- we hope you'll consider us again in the future!

December 17, 2019

Had a good experience for purchasing my BMW X1. Had also serviced the car there several times and I think that service has improved a lot in the last few... months. Just had service yesterday, it was completed in about one hour and half while I was waiting and the experience was great.

We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a response, Paolo! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you; we are more than happ...y to help!

December 12, 2019

I was taken care of my entire visit, from drop off to pick up. Everyone was kind and helpful

Rafael, we're happy you found our staff to be so supportive during your experience here at BMW of Mt. Kisco. Thank you so much for being one of our va...lued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

December 9, 2019

Good service department. Staff very professional. Undergoing renovations.

Helen, we are very happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! If you need more help, our team is available to talk -- safe travels!

December 6, 2019

Unfortunately I have nothing but negative feedback for this dealership. We purchased our SUV from Mt. Kisco BMW three years ago. We planned on this vehicle... being our primary vehicle so we also purchased an extended warranty and an additional service contract to cover major replacements. To date this vehicle rakes up to 25K miles a year. Last fall the vehicle began showing signs of brake system wear and tear. We added that to the service notes during our regular routine maintenance. Our brake pads were measured and we were told that we are close to having these needing replacement. The measurement in Fall 2018 was .4. The warranty calls for replacement at .3. Fast forward 15 months later, December 2019, we are still driving with the same brakes. This months service included our systematic request to check the brake system. Would you believe that the pads measured at .6, increasing in thickness? This is very frustrating to a customer who is now nervous driving the vehicle in poor conditions. Both, my husband and me, are no longer comfortable driving the car. It slides in the rain. And with winter coming, its down right dangerous. We feel like after 15 months of working with the dealership, building the history of our concerns, there would be some further inspection other than "brakes measure at .6". Besides the fact that its nearly impossible considering the amount of driving and braking this car endures, the vehicle is coming up to 100K which is more than adequate mileage to change the breaks. Ironically, the extended warranty expires at 100k miles when we will be forced to pay out of pocket for such heavy repairs. So it looks like we gave this dealership a gift of ~$5k for NO REPAIRS. Beyoung disappointed, frustrated, and scared to drive my car... If you are considering purchasing a BMW, they are lovely vehicles... skip the extended warranty, save thousands, and find a mechanic that is honest and skilled at repairing this vehicles. We'll be taking our business elsewhere when we purchase our next SUV this spring.

Hi Yulia, we appreciate you taking the time to respond. The staff at BMW of Mt. Kisco take our reviews very seriously. Our General Manager would like ...to help turn your experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (888) 242-1032 to discuss what we can do to help.

December 2, 2019

Came in with above problem. Free loaner always nice. No phone calls from service advisor for update. Called myself following day to be told no problem... found. Again reinformed advisor that in past problem had been low charge in A/C system. So at end of day I again called myself (no call from him) to be told that yes low charge was found and will be recharged. Could they keep it over weekend to Monday?? No please finish it for tomorrow Sat. Was completed.

Mark, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback, as it helps us learn how we can improve. If you'd like, please contact our General Manager a...t (888) 242-1032 so that we can further discuss how we can make your next visit even better. We'd appreciate the chance to make your experience a more positive one.