Average based on 2 reviews.
  • Great service

amazing customer service good cars very friendly salesmen great place for a used car

Mike thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are glad we were able to help you find your new car and hope to work with you on your future vehicle needs.

• Happy customer!

I bought a car from this dealer in 2012 and it has been such a great car. The buying process was very easy and they even dropped the car off at my house! Great customer service! Make sure you ask for Jon, the guy is great and is very knowledgable.

Steve thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. We are glad that you continue to be a satisfied customer and hope to work with you on your future vehicle needs.