Duval Ford

New (904) 586-4919 (904) 586-4919
Used (904) 586-4920 (904) 586-4920
Service (904) 586-3086 (904) 586-3086

(2,644 reviews)

A dealership's rating is based on all of their reviews, with more weight given to recent reviews. Includes reviews of Duval Ford from DealerRater.

We had a great experience, Juan was fantastic!

We had a great experience, Juan was fantastic! We will be back to Duval Ford for our next purchase!

Dealer response

Codeman1407 is another Duval Real Deal success story - Duval Ford's buying process is real fair, real fast and real friendly. Juan is definitely at 5 star advocate. We look forward to your continued business.

I arrived on time and was promised to be out within an hour and a half. Car wash and all I out 30 minutes early. Team work

Dealer response

That is an excellent example of team work M Ellen. The Duval Ford Service First promise includes great time management.

Warren Hart did a great job finding the vehicle I

Warren Hart did a great job finding the vehicle I needed/one/ two / three/ four

Dealer response

The Duval Difference provides a real fair, real fast and real friendly buying process. Thanks Sfiore08 for the 5 star recognition of Warren and our entire sales team.

A nice dealership and it was so helpful to me I love it

A nice dealership and it was so helpful to me I love it thank you Duval Ford

Dealer response

Duval Ford appreciates earning your 5 star review Sunnylife851. Thank you for your continued business.

2022 Ford F-150

My wife and I drove 600 miles to make this purchase and would do it again. I am 65 years old and have bought numerous vehicles across the United States. Duval Ford in Jacksonville, FL. is by far the best dealership that we have had the pleasure of doing business with. A special shout out to Sales Consultant Nick, Sales Manager Rafael Delgado and Finance Manager Lionel Mann, along with the entire staff of Duval Ford, who went above and beyond to make this purchase nothing less than GREAT. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone.

Dealer response

Duval Ford is honored to earn your 5 star business, especially from 600 miles away Chris. Our Duval Difference provides a real fair, real fast and real friendly buying experience.

My wife and I drove 600 miles to make a vehicle purchase

My wife and I drove 600 miles to make a vehicle purchase at this dealership and would do it again. I am 65 years old and have bought numerous vehicles across the United States and Duval Ford in Jacksonville, FL. has been the best dealership by far that I have had the pleasure of doing business with. A special shout out to Sales Consultant Nick, Sales Manager Rafael Delgado and Finance Manager Lionel Mann, along with the entire staff of Duval Ford who went above and beyond to make this transaction happen. We would highly recommend this dealership to anyone and everyone.

Very good dealership.

Very good dealership.Jermaine was very kind and courteous. I will go back in the future.

Dealer response

Thank you Angelone1821 for providing Duval Ford with 5 stars. We are honored to provide the best customer service in North Florida.

This is my fifth new vehicle from from Duval Ford & as

This is my fifth new vehicle from from Duval Ford & as before I'm 100% happy with the deal. 👍 Great truck, great service.

Dealer response

Duval Ford is honored to be your dealership of choice for your sales and service needs LSBishop. Thank you for your continued business and high 5 recognition.

Nice place so clean and the bathrooms outstanding along

Nice place so clean and the bathrooms outstanding along with service. I don't mind camping out in their lounge ....totally AWESOME!

Dealer response

Thanks velm877 for the great review for our entire facility and service department. The Duval Ford service team works diligently everyday to earn your 5 stars.

All I can say is that I drove all the way from Miami to

All I can say is that I drove all the way from Miami to Jacksonville to get my new car. The experience was seamless and everyone was courteous, helpful and professional - from Warren Heart and Alden Davis, the sellers, to Tino Lebron, their supervisor, and Daniel Harris, in finance, and Rafael Mejia, the manager who even took us for a drive while we waited so we could see a beautiful part of Jacksonville we were not aware of. Everything was perfect and I love my blue cute Bronco! I only wish Duval Ford was near me so I could go there for my maintenance visits. The place was clean, well run, and welcoming. I feel I’m developing a relationship with a dealership rather than ending it with the purchase of a car -that’s a new experience for me. Thank you!!

Dealer response

Thanks Mirta for the 5 star shoutout for Duval Ford. Our goal is to make Clients for Life. Maybe it's time for you to move north. Enjoy your new Ford Bronco.