New 888-690-1709 Dealer Website
Used 888-690-1724 Email Dealer

1203 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of David Stanley Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Very Nice & Polite

We had a great experience. Curtis & Steven were very polite and easy to work with. They found us a vehicle we like that fits our budget.

Thank you for your purchase!!

Thank you for your purchase!!

• Easy to work with out of town.

Quick response from Erik and the internet crew easy to work with he was able to send me pictures of the car I was looking at due to me being out of town also sent me the carfax all in all great people.

• SURVEY

Everyone was great, but I keep getting these surveys!

Everyone was great, but I keep getting these surveys!

• Amazing
    December 31, 2016

This dealership was very smooth and they were really nice a great Service center was amazing the people were very friendly I would recommend people to buy there next car here at this dealership. .

• Best experience I've had car buying

Grant Wood, used car side was by far the best salesman I've ever encountered. He was professional, knowledgeable and very helpful without being pushy. The managers and finance were very helpful as well. Everything went easy and quick, I was in and out in about a hour and a half. I would suggest Grant and David Stanley Chevy in OKC to anyone looking for a vehicle.

• FAST SERVICE FOR A FAST CAR
    December 23, 2016

Best experience I ever had a dealership. Did my credit application over the phone and was approved with a deal in about a hour or 2. Couldn't get there the day so they help the car over the weekend for me, I drove 70 miles to the dealership and there was NO HASSLES. Very friendly employees! I was only there for around 2 hours, I have terrible credit and they got me a great short term deal with a very low interest rate. I love my trailblazer SS!

• Terry Brese

Great customer service will do whatever they can to assist you very polite an courteous. Went above and beyond any dealership I have ever dealt with

• Mr Adame

Very pleased with the service from sales,financial Department,and services that made my shopping experience to the first level. Thanks to Frank my salesman for quickly understand my needs and went straight to the point and got me out of there as quick as possible with my new Camaro SS fully loaded!! Thanks to all David Stanley's team for making this experience first class!!

• Amazing people!!!
    November 14, 2016

If you are in the market for a New Chevy, I would recommend going to see Jon Heagler He will take care of you before, during, and after the sale.

• CAR BUYING AT DAVIDSTANLEY CHEVROLET

They had a very professional staff. Had a very welcoming staff also.

They had a very professional staff. Had a very welcoming staff also.