David Stanley Chevrolet

(4.3) 1221 reviews

Call This Dealer

4.3
1221 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of David Stanley Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Very Nice & Polite

We had a great experience. Curtis & Steven were very polite and easy to work with. They found us a vehicle we like that fits our budget.

Thank you for your purchase!!

• Great Experience

Ramos helped me a vast amount and was patient with my decision. He knew what he was talking about and was very knowledgeable. Overall would recommend ...this place 10/10.

• customer service

He wasn't very polite and very informative. He was a great representative

• Patient ,and Understanding

Saul and Ryan were very patient and understanding , they both listened to my concerns and explained everything in detail. Greatest experience would re...commend this dealership!

Overall Experience

• horrible, inept service department

I purchased my vehicle new from David Stanley. It is the 2017 Silverado Black Widow edition. The service center is unable to fix the issues I am havin...g with the vehicle as it is 'SCA'(South Comfort Accessory) problem and not Chevys. So my vehicle still flashes random lights and bells while I drive and I have no interior floor board lights, as the service department at David Stanley disconnected them, stating they were part of the problem.

• Not to be trusted!!!

Bought a new Chevy Siverado Z71. I was told by the sales dept, that I would get free oil changes for Life. I went in the first time to get oil change,... and the service dept confirmed the "free oil change for life" The 2nd change went smooth, but when I went in for the 3rd, I was told that there is no such thing as oil changes for life! WTH! I have already filed a complaint with the BBB, the Oklahoma Attorney General and with GM. Apparently there are several people out there that have experienced the same scam! I will be filing a lawsuit if this is not fixed! I have 2 recordings of the employees saying I had the service and I have the contract....

Overall Experience

• Omg will go back 100 times over.

We searched for my son a truck for days. After finally meeting Jeremy we knew we would be buying a truck with him. He did everything he could to help ...find him the perfect truck. He stopped and listen to us both and only had to show us one truck. The truck had everything we were looking for. Financing with Saul was are next step. It couldn't have been more amazing. After signing papers the next day Saul called and said he shopped a few other banks and found me a better APR. And saved us thousands. I couldn't ask for anything better. Thank you guys and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

• Quick and Easy

I knew which vehicle I wanted before arrival, Tyler Freeman had it pulled up front awaiting my 160 mile drive. I looked at the truck, negotiated and ...purchased. Simple...effective= Happy

• Tires for life scam.

Bought a truck in 2013 was told we would have tires for life. Took truck in to have recalls and oil changes, and tire rotations at I 240 when they had... time. There was several times they said it would be 6 weeks before they would have a loaner. So rather than wait 6 weeks I would take it too another dealer to have these done. My thought I'm taking care of the vehicle. Wrong, I was told recently when it came time for tires to be replaced they backed out because they didn't get to do all the service on vehicle. Funny thing was the truck was in their shop to fix several recalls, oil change, and tires if honored. They did one recall, ordered a part for another recall, and called said truck wad ready. Go to window with advisor and he's telling me what all they did, I stopped him and ask so you didn't change the oil, he said no, I said why. He says I'm not sure why, he gets the serviette manager over there and I preceded to ask him why are you denying me for the tires when you can't even do what your supposed to do in the first place. He goes well ill do this, we can go 50/50 on the tires today to get you back on track with the program, and do an oil change. I said no you should have all ready done the oil change, and honored the tires program. Needless to say I left the dealership with utter regret of ever doing business with them. I've recently seen a commercial for David Stanley talking about No Hassle No Pain!! Actually there is Hassle And Pain. $630.00 out of pocket for unexpected expenses. That's a huge hassle and pain. Word to whoever reads this, don't go here to buy a vehicle, find another dealer.

• Surprisingly Awesome!

Got a Chevy Bolt Premium at a great price. They were very helpful and surprisingly took great care of my wife and I. They even bought us free Chick-...Fil-A while we were working out the paperwork! :D I even forgot my garage door opened in the free Sonic they gave me while I was waiting for my new car to ship here in a tailor. Mark Charrier offered to just drive it to my house that night! WHAT A GUY! Mark and Kory Love took great care of the deal and it was quick and painless. They threw in the gap insurance for free and we got free tires for life. I am super happy with the hassle-free business they are running. They even had the owner, Beth, come out to meet us and she was lovely! We took some pictures and we got our new car! It was hard to believe how good of an experience it was. They got nice snacks and free coffee machines too!

David Stanley Chevrolet