Nimnicht Chevrolet

1460 reviews

1460 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nimnicht Chevrolet from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

• July 4, 2018

Clarissa and Brenda want to say thank you Drew (saleperson) and Mr John DeFord (Dealership Owner) for helping us get a 2018 Chevrolet Spark. I recommend... people to go to these guys for a rewarding experience.

November 7, 2018

Since 2013, I have bought two Silverado 1500 LT from Nimnicht Chevrolet on Casset Ave., Jacksonville, FL. Don Sanders was my salesman on both purchases.... Don always goes above and beyond in representing the product. He is very knowledgable of how everything works on the vehicle. Once the deal has been made and the vehicle delivered, Don's goes the extra step in making sure everything is explained and all questions are answered.

November 6, 2018

Mr. Don Sanders was a pleasure to work with during my car buying experience. He constantly checked on the status of each process to ensure everything was... going well and that he was available to answer any questions. He even bought me lunch which I thought was pretty cool. He was a not to work with.

Ken Goethals

Vehicle Exchange Manager

(5.0) 6 reviews

November 3, 2018

Great dealership they went out of Their way to come pick me up at my house got me the financing I needed and gave me more than enough fair price on my... trade-in. Terrence Owens is the best!

Calvin Williams

Internet Manager

November 2, 2018

Don is incredibly helpful, very knowledgeable, and dedicated to getting you the best price. Had a wonderful experience working with him. Thank you so much... Don!

November 1, 2018

My salesman was wonderful he worked very hard to help me find the right car.I would recommend this dealership a very friendly atmosphere.You should ask... for Tony ......Loved it

October 30, 2018

As a woman, I sometimes feel undervalued at dealerships when buying a car; HOWEVER, not at Nimnicht Chevy. Everyone treated me with respect and EXCELLENT... customer service. Mark Narace, Cody Etze, Marie Livingston, Mike Deutsch, and the entire service team was INSTRUMENTAL in making this the BEST and most POSITIVE experience. The Dealer facilities are beautiful and comfortable and the staff is friendly and customer-centered. A special THANKS to Mark and Cody for going above and beyond for helping make my experience wonderful. I would HIGHLY recommend this dealer. Thank you to all for a WONDERFUL experience. I leased a 2019 Chevy Equinox Premier and am very HAPPY with this vehicle. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL.

Mark Narace

Sales Manager

Cody Etze

October 30, 2018

Mark Narace

Sales Manager

Cody Etze

October 29, 2018

We went in for a used Chevy Spark we saw online. What we got was grade A service from Larry Beverly (our sales associate). He was an absolute gem. Very... patient and went above and beyond to get us the best deal possible. He kept us informed and explained everything, down to even the most minor of details, every step of the way. Thanks to him, we walked out of there with a BRAND NEW Chevy Spark, and even switched insurances because of the outstanding service provided. To anyone looking for a new or used car, seek out Larry at Nimnicht!

October 28, 2018

Although i didn't go there, My mother said it was a great experience going to the dealership and also great and friendly people there too.