Average based on 162 reviews.
  • PLEASENT EXPERANCE AT NIMICHT CHEVROLET

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate it as well as your business. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE DEALERSHIP WE MET GARY BERGER WHO SHOWED US THE VEHICLE WE WERE INTERESTED IN. MR. BERGER SPENT A LOT OF TIMEEXPLANING THE "{BELLS AND WHISTLES" ABOUT THE 2015 EQUINOX,WE PURCHASED' WE FEEL THAT MR. BERGERWORKED VERY HARD AT MAKING US FEEL AT EASE DURING OUR EXPERANCE AT PURCHASEING A NEW VEHICLE. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH GARY DURING OUR DEALING WITH NIMICHT CHEVROLET/

• Excellent service from Errol Farber

Thank you to Errol Farber for making purchasing a Certified Used Vehicle easy! Nimnicht Chevy's service and facility is very child friendly ! I love the play area and video game station.

• Great experience

I received an email from Nimnicht Chevrolet on 20 September 2016 in regards to an internet inquiry. Kenya Beil s the one who emailed me. At first I explained to her that I was super busy at work so she recommended that we communicate through email. Kenya was extremely patient with me. She emailed me a few of the trucks that she thought I would be interested in. Kenya was able to find me a great rebate and even was going to give me more money for my trade in that I expected. Kenya was very professional and explained to me my options upfront and was not pushy. I told her what I was looking for and she worked hard to find it for me. Even though I was not able to purchase a truck. I appreciated Kenya's professionalism, honesty and speedy service. I highly recommend this dealership and if possible ask for Kenya Beil.

• Our Nimnicht Chevy Experience

Hooray for Howard Roberts...What a pleasant gentleman. Car buying used to be such drudgery but it has became so convenient that the last two times we have looked into updating our family transportation, my wife has taken the helm. With the help of Howard it really wasn't such a task. At least not for us. But he and the other good people at Nimnicht Chevrolet made us comfortable and we felt as if our little bit of business was the most important thing going on at the dealership that day. And needless to say, we love our new Equinox (the top performing and selling, small SUV on the market today). We don't have to brag about it, because it promotes itself.....wherever we go, people are curious about it and admire it's fashionable and comparable good looks. So again, hooray for Howard Roberts and the Nimnicht Chevrolet Family...........The cookies were delicious!!!

• Purchase of a 2007 Chevy

We dealt with Dave at NIMNICHT Chevy today and he was very personable and a pleasure to work with. He was very open and honest with all of our options and did everything he could to get us the best deal on this vehicle!! I would def recommend him for other buyers

• Nimnicht Chevrolet of Cassatt Avenue is great!

Nimnicht is a great dealership who truly cares about their customers! I would recommend Karen Keen for all of your buying needs!! Very friendly and willing to work with you. I told Karen exactly what I was wanting and my budget and she followed thru. The process was smooth and easy! I love my GMC Terrain and would definitely recommend the whole Nimnicht family for all your purchasing needs!!

• Very Pleased Customer

Fantastic experience and definitely have earned my business as a repeat customer. John Farley was awesome !!!

• Best car buying experience EVER

If I could give Michael Walters 10 stars I would. He went above and beyond to make sure we were completely satisfied. All the staff that we came in contact with were wonderful. We will definitely recommend this dealership!

• Great experience

I worked with Michael from Jax Beach and it was quick and easy to get my new truck!