1009 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Nimnicht Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • PLEASENT EXPERANCE AT NIMICHT CHEVROLET

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback. We truly appreciate it as well as your business. We hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

WHEN WE ARRIVED AT THE DEALERSHIP WE MET GARY BERGER WHO SHOWED US THE VEHICLE WE WERE INTERESTED IN. MR. BERGER SPENT A LOT OF TIMEEXPLANING THE "{BELLS AND WHISTLES" ABOUT THE 2015 EQUINOX,WE PURCHASED' WE FEEL THAT MR. BERGERWORKED VERY HARD AT MAKING US FEEL AT EASE DURING OUR EXPERANCE AT PURCHASEING A NEW VEHICLE. IT WAS A PLEASURE WORKING WITH GARY DURING OUR DEALING WITH NIMICHT CHEVROLET/

• AWESOME saleman Don Sanders
    May 16, 2017

Nimnicht Chevrolet

I went in on a Saturday and he was very nice, professional, helpful person. He has been with me every step of the way with my purchase. I had an issue with the car I purchased and he handled it within minutes, he wanted me to wait to pick up so he could be there to make sure everything was good and when I picked up my car I was so excited it was WONDERFUL. He is a GREAT asset to Nimnicht Chevrolet....

• Most Knowledgeable Salesman
    May 15, 2017

Nimnicht Chevrolet

Howard Roberts is one of the most knowledgeable salesman that I have ever done business with. I have bought several vehicles from him over the past 40 years and always drive away happy with the deal we have made. Nimnicht Chevrolet has alway maintained a clean and warm facility that you don't mind taking your family to.

• Bob Griffith and Ken Goethals

These gents went well beyond the basics to provide the best customer service I've seen in some time. They need to be complemented.

• Best Saleman (Don Sanders) and Dealer
    May 8, 2017

Nimnicht Chevrolet

First I want to let everyone that reads this that Don Sanders who is the salesman I have bought cars from 1985 to date is the absolute best saleman at Nimnicht Chevrolet. He is there from the begining of the sale until you buy your next car from Nimnicht Chevrolet, I reccommend to anyone buying a Chevrolet to visit Nimnicht and ask for Don Sanders, you won"t be disappointed.

Nimnicht Chevrolet

1985, that is awesome!! Thank you for continuing to do business with us. You are apart of the Nimnicht Family here. Also, thank you for all the kind words about Don (:

• Don Sanders
    May 8, 2017

Nimnicht Chevrolet

Congratulations on your Camaro ZL1! Also, thank you for all the kind words about Don!

Our experience in getting the vehicle we wanted couldn't have gone better. There was a lengthy wait on the part of the mfr. but Don was with us all the way. Took care of every question we had and saw to it that when it was available, the order was placed to our exact specs. When it came in, he walked us thru the financing, went thru all the operations, the technical details and helped to set up everything so when we left with it, we knew how to operate all the settings and buttons. Don has been our go-to-guy for several purchases over the years. He's the best!!!! Wouldn't deal with anyone else. We love our Camaro ZL1.

• Amazing.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We hope to see you again

I highly recommend you go to this dealership. Rickie Edwin, Martin Sanchez, and Mike the finance guy (forgot his last name lol) are three very helpful young men. They were patient with me, as there was a delay in receiving the insurance papers. They are kind and I did not feel pressured in the slightest to buy anything. Definite 5 stars. I wish I could give 10.

Thank you for sharing your experience! We hope to see you again

• So respectful to first time young buyer

Nimnicht Chevrolet

My 20 year daughter came here with an exact budget and knew just what she wanted. We were met by Rickey Edwin who was AMAZING! He was very knowledgeable about the selection of inventory he had on the lot and was able to take her directly to the perfect car she wanted! The Sales Manager Martin Sanchez was so easy to work with and treated her with respect. Nimnicht Chevrolet has just made me a customer for life!

• Don Sanders

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience!

Don Sanders made my first car buying experience great ! Walked me through all my paper work , was very helpful throughout the entire process , told me everything I needed to know about the car , helped me find something that fit my needs & was very patient with me . Couldn't be happier with this whole process & how it went . So very thankful ! Best salesmen , hands down !

• Friendly Dealership
    May 1, 2017

Nimnicht Chevrolet

We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we thank you for your referrals!

Thanks to Nimnicht Chevrolet and Desi Dunlap for great service. Their finance department made the paper work easy. Detailed my vehicle and tank fill up. I will refer friends and family to his Family owned dealership