Ira Toyota of Tewksbury

172 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

January 9, 2020

Jodi was a great service manager to get my car in for scheduled maintenance early morning. i was able to get the Car back within 45 min. She explained... all the safety check point, what attention to be paid. It is a great start of the day by getting my car serviced in Tewksbury IRA TOYOTA.

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience...!

January 8, 2020

Went very well. Got updates and was ready before when they told me. Dealership wifi is very strong as well as it allowed me to work the whole time I was... there just like I was at work

It is important our customers feel completely confident with the customer service they received and it made us happy to read your review.

• July 19, 2018

Leased a 2018 Toyota Corolla at Ira recently. Wayne Michealsen did a great job and made the whole process extremely helpful and smooth. Very professional,... never felt pressured at any point. Always willing to help with whatever questions I may have had. In the future I would not hesitate to purchase more vehicles from Ira, and also would refer friends/family as well.

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We look forward to your business with us again!

January 6, 2020

I just completed the purchase of a 2020 Rav 4 from IRA Toyota. This is my second vehicle purchased from IRA. The process was effortless with no high pressure... sales pitches. They met and beat the price offered by other dealers. I would recommend them for your consideration.

Thank you for your kind words! We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable car buying experience!

January 2, 2020

Took too long to get help and I was in line before another customer but Service Advisor Cody LaFortune help other customers arrived after me

Hello Paul, I want to apologize for us dropping the ball during your last service visit. We do try to focus on the time customers arrived so we can ge...t everyone in a timely manner and I am embarrassed that it didn't work out that way when you were in. If there is anything I can do for you please reach out to me at 978-569-1888 or at sdasilva@group1auto.com Steve DaSilva General Manager

December 28, 2019

Took the Venza in for an oil change, that was supposed to be covered by the coupon book that IRA Toyota sold me when I bought the car and they wouldn’t... fully honor the value of the coupon. On top of that they found several things that they said were wrong and charged way too much to resolve them. They charged over $1,000 for 4 new tires “mounted and balanced” and then charged another $110 to perform a “four-wheel alignment. Don’t go to this dealership for service. And if I can’t go to the dealership for service why would I buy a car there?

Hello Brenda Haslam, I want to thank you for servicing your 2013 Toyota Venza with us and for the feedback about your recent visit. There does appear ...to be some miscommunication somewhere that I would like to try to clear up. I spoke with David, your service advisor and I checked your bill and did see that the full coupon value was applied for the particular services you had done. I also confirmed that you were presented options for tires because they are expensive for the Venza. Anyone that has a Venza with the 19-inch wheels will confirm that they are not a normal size and are expensive. There are cheaper brands out there but you opted to go with the Goodyear tires to get long life and quality the brand offers. As for the $109 for the alignment, a normal 4 wheel alignment is $129 and we passed on a $20 savings to you. If there is anything you are unclear with or would like to discuss this further, please reach out to me at 978-569-1888 or at sdasilva@group1auto.com

December 26, 2019

Great service -able to access exactly what I needed done today. Recommendations were helpful and my vehicle was ready on time. Friendly and efficient customer... service.

We're excited to hear that our team took care of you and that everything went very smoothly. We hope to see you again in the future.

December 20, 2019

Service was good. Mike Tucker was pretty easy to talk to. I do wish that the inspection was done at the location. That would have made life much easier.

Thank you for being our customer, we appreciate your kind words!

December 19, 2019

I did get a 2019 a few months ago and I would have to say Wayne is the best of the best... And the service today was great... I talked to stephanie...... A plus

Thank you for your kind words for our staff, we appreciate it! We thank you for your business and look forward to your next visit!

November 21, 2019

Stopped by IRA in Tewksbury to ask a service advisor about some ignition issues with my wife's RAV 4. Had the fortunate chance to be approached by David... Joyce who listened to my dilemma and immediately assured me that the issue was merely a battery chip replacement in the smart key. With a contagious broad smile he accompanied me to the parts department and he asked the parts manager to give me a courtesy free key battery and also a second one for the backup key. He even showed me how easy it was to replace the chip . I walked out feeling relieved and with the positive, reassurance that IRA Toyota in Tewksbury was a first class operation thanks to employees like Service Advisor David Joyce.

We are very happy to hear that we were able to provide you with an enjoyable experience. We thank you for your business and look forward to your next ...visit!