Ira Toyota of Tewksbury

3.8
  • Buyer

All who assisted me in leasing the vehicle were great and highly recommend it! Wayne is great and definitely will do business again.

Thank you Ruth for the kind words about our leasing team and Wayne! We look forward to your business with us again!

• methuen

Gandhi did a great job. I love my new Prius. Highly recomended

Gandhi did a great job. I love my new Prius. Highly recomended

• They'll promptly forget you're a person

If you're looking for a company to sell you a car and just forget about you, this place is for you! Try to call them up for help afterwards? First, you'll get the run around, then voicemail, then a person (Tom) who says he'll help you and promptly forgets you ever existed. I'd go elsewhere every time.

Lucy, Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I apologize for what you have experience and I would like an opportunity to fix this. I unfortunately cannot pull up your Yelp name in our system and I want to address your concerns and restore your confidence in doing business with us again. Please contact me directly at 978-569-1888 or by email sdasilva@group1auto.com. Steve DaSilva General Manager 978.569.1888

• Poor experience

I saw a vehicle advertised online and contacted the dealership. I setup an appointment and drove 1.5 hours to view the vehicle. Once there a salesman tells me he can help me. He barely says a word while I'm looking over the car. We go for a test drive, he isn't overly friendly, huffs and puffs when I point out things about the vehicle that may not be working properly. Once back at the dealership I'm asked if I want to move forward. I say yes with two stipulations. I would like one item fixed and would like to have a mechanic take a look at it to see if anything else is needed. I am told "no problem with any of that." Since no mechanic was open at this point in the day. I ask about a deposit to hold the vehicle for my return 1 and half days later. He states an amount and I agree. I then say lets talk price. He doesn't seem to like that I have no trade, and don't need financing. Minor haggling but he decides to leave the desk for 10 mins when I ask for his best price. He then asks if I will be getting service with them, I said maybe for some things but not oil changes. He returns and says "it isn't fair to them to hold the car with a deposit because someone could come in 10 mins later and buy the vehicle. " Isn't that the opposite of getting a new customer and customer loyalty? I'm agreeing to a purchase if mechanic says everything is fine and 1 item is fixed. To me it seemed they cared more about someone else coming in the next day who wouldn't take it to a mechanic or who needed financing and had a trade. So I left and easily purchased an exact model (but year newer) at a different dealer 1.5 days later! Ira Tewksbury lost an easy sale from me because they wouldn't take my money and hold it for a short time. So I wasted 3 hours of driving time and my entire Day. Furthermore the sales room was pretty dirty, salesman desk was unkept and messy. He seemed disinterested in me being there, me being knowledgable about the vehicle and its components, and he seemed disinterested in making a sale. Experience at different dealer was flawless and enjoyable. Would not recommend Ira of Tewksbury.

Thank you for your feedback about your experience with one of our salesman because that should not have happened. I want to use your case as a learning opportunity, so we can fix the issue in the future. Could you please give me a call at (978) 739-8200 so I can learn more? Steve DaSilva General Manager

• New lease

Always a great and easy experience. Wayne was a great help!

Lindsey, thank you for reviewing Wayne and our store!

Always a great and easy experience. Wayne was a great help!

Lindsey, thank you for reviewing Wayne and our store!

• Good experience

Stop by to test drive and wound up buying a used 2014 Toyota Avalon. The price was very reasonable and to good to pass up.

Bob, thank you for your visit! It's great to hear we could earn your business and we hope you LOVE your Avalon!

• Toyota

I love toyota of Tewksbury I love my car they are the best dealership ever and I love the best sale men ever Mike tucker is the best his nice and friendly he understand u he know what u want the best of all best

Thank you Kema for the kind words about Mike! We are thrilled that he provided you with a great car buying experience! We look forward to your business with us again!

• Great Experience

Wayne Michaelsen did a tremendous job making the extra effort in helping me get the exact vehicle that I wanted.

Eric, thank you for reviewing Wayne! It's great to hear he helped you get the exact vehicle you wanted!

• Courteous, professional staff

Thank you Ken for the kind words about Chris! We are thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience here with us!

Brought my car in for servicing and received prompted and professional attention from Service Consultant Chris Peck. The way a dealership should be run to create raving fans.

• Great people that made it very easy & comfortable

Thank you Jason for the kind words about Wayne! We are thrilled that you had such a wonderful car buying experience here with us!

Right from the get go they made it very easy and comfortable for us to buy a new car. They didn't try to get me to buy a more expensive car or push things on me that I didn't need which i have experienced in the past with other car dealers. Wayne Michealsen acted very professional and personal. He is what other salespeople should be like. He cared enough to follow me to my car rental place to drop it off. I would be happy to go and buy another car there in the future.