• Bill Lynch

We have always taken our Camry to Arlington Toyota because the service is fantastic. It is easy to get an appointment. The service writer is friendly and professional, and can always answer a question. The service techs perform their tasks in a quick, neat and professional manner. We have never been disappointed. We will always return to Arlington Toyota for service and purchasing a new car.

• BEST DEAlING WITH SAIF ALBANNA , ARLINGTON TOYOTA

The best cars at the best prices, more bang for your buck, Saif Albanna handled our car purchase and was very knowledgable and professional thru the whole process , Arlington Toyota. In Jacksonville Florida

• World Class Service - No high pressure gimmicks

I am very impressed with Arlington Toyota service department. No sales gimmicks, just genuine people offering great service.

• Fast service!

It is amazing how they are in time waiting for you. I thought might need the shadow service but they finish fast, accurate and perfect time for me to drive my own car to work. I will keep service my car with them .

• Retired

As usual Mike Sandelin is my trusted advisor and again he took care of my SUV problem. I will recommend him to my friends.

Jason Urmacher from service did a great job and once again, the job was way above expectations.

• 100000 mile service

Mike Sandlin is our go-to guy for all our service needs always professional and keeps us informed. Excellent service, we would buy another vehicle from Arlington Toyota and have recommended them to others.

• I'll definitely recommend Arlington Toyota

We knew that the process of getting a new car wasn't going to be easy but they made it a lot smoother. They were professionals and helpful and gave me and my husband the best deal we could have for the car we wanted. They even ordered the color we wanted to make us happy. Thank you so much Gill Mariano and Juan Velez you guys are the best

• Nuclear Cardiology Professional and Toyota owner

Great service. I would like to thank personally to Mike Sendlin who keep us coming back to Arlington Toyota, Jacksonville, FL. A company is as good as the employees the company has. Employees like Mike Sendlin makes Arlington Toyota a great place de do business with. Thanks Mike. Thanks Arlington Toyota. We'll be back for sure. See you next time,

• Review

Awesome service.very satisfied. The team are very friendly and hardworking.

Awesome service.very satisfied. The team are very friendly and hardworking.