Average based on 228 reviews.
  • Arlington!

Worked with Blake Bagby who was extremely helpful and resourceful. Communication was very responsive. Arlington offered the best price in comparison to other dealers and beat all the other deals that were offered!

• Customer of Arlington Toyota

I recommend Arlington Toyota for the dealer to go to. I like their service. Best part is that they offer shuttle service to take home or some other place while you wait for your car to get service. Special Thank you to Rodney Walker for helping get my new Toyota Camry. So far loving my Camry.

• Customer

Mike Sandelin is professional and gets things done. he is awesome.

Mike Sandelin is professional and gets things done. he is awesome.

• Awesome service!

Scott Boito always does a great job with getting my car serviced and figuring out any issues that it may be having.

• Great service

Jason Uhrmacher Did a great job in working on my vehicle. He was quick and I would recommend him to others!

• Mike Sandelin gets an "A"

Mike Sandelin and the entire service department continue to deliver quality service to Arlington Toyoto customers. Mike always makes sensible recommendations for needed service and preventive maintenance of my vehicle. I've worked with him for the past 5 years and will continue to have my vehicle serviced at your dealership as long as Mike is there.

• Excellent Customer Service!

Ive been coming to Toyota for a long time because Mike Blum always goes above and beyond my expectations to ensure I am taken care of in a timely manner and with professionalism. This past visit Mike was unavailable, but Steve Cole was very professional and made sure I was taken care of. He went above and beyond his duties. I was highly impressed with the service I received. They both deserve recognition! Thank you both for a job well done!

• Michael Sandelin of Arlington Toyota gets an A

always there for you. I have always used Arlington since I purchased my Prius there in2005. Michael Sandelon was very helpful and prompt service.

• Service department.

Love this place, service was great. Took my Tacoma for a recall service and got a rental car for the day till they fixed my truck. Very friendly staff :)

• Sales Department

So Excited to drive my brand new Scion TC, thank you Rodney Walker!

So Excited to drive my brand new Scion TC, thank you Rodney Walker!