Lithia Nissan of Clovis

167 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

August 14, 2019

My advisor, Fred Erase was very helpful for the car service which was performed on August 10th 2019.

It's great to hear that Fred took great care of you. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

August 9, 2019

Nissan of Clovis has a friendly and helpful service department.

It's great to hear that our Service Department took such great care of you. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on ...your next visit.

• June 5, 2015

My experience was great. The sales person got me what I wanted. Even better is I didn't spend all day trying to get the deal I wanted. They are efficient... and I will go beck again and again for all of my future autos!

August 8, 2019

As always great experience. Great staff, professionals, and above VERY pleasant and upbeat.

It's great to hear that the team took great care of you. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

August 5, 2019

John, Jordan and Brenda were all very nice and helpful with my new Kicks! I bought a 2015 Sentra from Clovis a few years back and wanted a little more... room. They helped me with the buying the kicks and made it very easy. Thank you again!!

Congratulations on your new Kicks and welcome to the family! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with John, Jordan, and Brenda. We strive ...to get to know what will work for you and a price that fits your budget. Thank you for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

July 31, 2019

My service advisor Latoya was excellent. She remembered my name every time before I check in. Service was beyond my expectation.

It's great to hear that Latoya took great care of you. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

July 13, 2019

Everyone that I encountered at Lithia, Fresno, was totally professional and concerned with providing multiple buying options for my situation. Quality... vehicles, and great service, I would highly recommend this dealership.

Hello, Congratulations on your new vehicle and welcome to the family! We truly appreciate you sharing your experience with our team. We strive to get ...to know what will work for you and a price that fits your budget. Thank you for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

July 12, 2019

A big thank you for repairing my car. My car runs so much better. The service associate listened to me as I explained the problem and repeated what I said... to make sure everything was correct. Once the problem was diagnosed, he explained the options the tech suggested and gave his recommendations. I was never pressured into any option. I am pleased with the whole experience.

Hello, It's great to hear that the team took great care of you. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on your next vi...sit.

June 22, 2019

Fred was a great help, to us in getting our car back in 4 days he gave me a discount of $100.00 plus showed me all the things that they took off my car... how bad they were. The car is so quiet we can't even hear that the car is on no more winning since they put new timing chains on and a new water pump and other parts. Fred is very courteous and very nice to his customers. Fred should get a raise. Sincerely Kathleen Winnett

Hello, It's great to hear that Fred and the team took great care of you. Thank you so much for a great review and we look forward to seeing you on you...r next visit.

June 20, 2019

Services were performed correctly and timely. The service rep was friendly, profesional and explained all services completely. I was very satisfied with... everything.