• Repeat customers of John Frigon

We love doing business with John Frigon. We have purchased our last two vehicles from him and have every intention of continuing to use him for future purchases.

Thank you for taking the time to submit this review, Adrian! We're so happy John Frigon gave you such great service. He's truly an asset to our team, and we appreciate you taking the time to acknowledge him to us. We also love that you're a repeat customer - we value this so much. Please stop by and see us again soon, and thank you for your business!

• What a Great Experience !!!!

I was in Texas on an internship and my car broke down. I called Stonebriar Chevrolet and they gave me an appointment right away and a loaner car so that I was able to travel back and forth to my job. They were wonderful in explaining everything to me and I would recommend this dealership to everyone.

• Juanita Torres Mesa

Everyone was so nice and helpful and we didn't have to be there all day to take our velcilehome

• Service

Great service. The service people are always great.

Great service. The service people are always great.

• Excellent in all ways!

Appreciate the dealership having a loaner available. Chris always takes care of me and I will never take my car anywhere else. Thank you Stonebriar!!

• Great Experience!

Brian kept me informed with frequent updates...thats my biggest compliant usually and it wasnt an issue here. Friendly staff.

• Recall Service, quick and easy

Lena was great. It was easy to set and reschedule my appointment all on line. As busy as the service techs are, it's nice to be able to set appointments with your favorite advisor all on line.

• Car buying experience

Excellent buying experience - Joseph Anderson did an outstanding job.

Thank you for your business, Mike! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed working with Jospeh. Thanks for posting your feedback!

Excellent buying experience - Joseph Anderson did an outstanding job.

• Fast, friendly service

Kenneth, my service advisor was very professional, friendly, and helpful.

Thanks for giving our store five stars! It was our pleasure to serve you!

Kenneth, my service advisor was very professional, friendly, and helpful.

Thanks for giving our store five stars! It was our pleasure to serve you!

• Car repair

I loved working with Maria Cardona. She did an amazing job. She went above and beyond ..... thank you for all your help. Sabrina Acton

We're so glad you are pleased with our services and that you enjoy working with Maria. Thanks for the review and we hope to see you again!