New 800-376-5162 Dealer Website
Used 214-446-7802 Email Dealer
Service 855-315-9224

• Stonebriar Chevrolet

This dealership does an amazing job with servicing my Traverse. They made excellent suggestions to make sure I received the biggest bang for my buck. Very pleased. And, the detail service for the car interior and exterior is fabulous!

We're happy to hear that our service department is taking great care of your Traverse, Stephanie! Thank you for sharing your experience, and for the high mark - see you next time!

• 2017 chevy silverado

Good experience I would recommend this dealership

Good experience I would recommend this dealership

• New 2017 Silverado Purchase

I am very happy with my purchase. I usually research for months but my hand was forced due to the realization that my 2005 Silverado was facing some major maintenance. I decided within three visits on the pickup (2017 Silverado 1500 LTZ, siren red metallic.) I had hoped to keep my old truck for several more years. SO, the only thing that would made this perfect was if I was in the mood and itching for a new car now. The salesman, Cleveland Basinger, was the best salesman I have ever dealt with. A fine gentleman and all-around pleasure to work with. And patient with me. (I am told I can be exasperating at times.) I have had the vehicle for less than two weeks and I am thrilled every time I drive it, or even look at it. I had no idea I would need all these gizmos that have been invented since 2005. I am a repeat customer, and my old 2005 was exclusively serviced by Stonebriar through the 12 years I owned it, and I expect to continue with my new one.

• Vehicle Service

Great service. Only complaint is that they did not wash the car on this visit.

Great service. Only complaint is that they did not wash the car on this visit.

• Colorado's Rock!

Great experience with Jordan and Johnny. Excellent!

Great experience with Jordan and Johnny. Excellent!

• I bought my new truck from Stonebriar Chevrolet.

David Steele made the process of buying a new vehicle incredibly easy. I told him what I was looking for; he found it in stock; and we worked out our deal. One of the tipping points for me to purchase from Stonebriar was the email I got from General Manager Jeff Power. He was following up on my prior contacts with Stonebriar, simply asking if my inquiry was being handled appropriately.

• Excellent Buying Experience!

Excellent buying experience. Our sales representative, John Frigon, made this the best car buying experience I've had. Highly recommend!

• Maintenance Visit

Great customer service, work carried out well, completed in a timely manner - thanks!

• Stonebriar Chevy

my buying experience was very smooth! the people I worked with made it a very simple process for me.

• NEW VEHICLE PURCHASE

EXCELLENT SALESMAN. SADEGH BAIRAMI WAS VERY HELFUL SETTING UP PHONE AND RADIO.

EXCELLENT SALESMAN. SADEGH BAIRAMI WAS VERY HELFUL SETTING UP PHONE AND RADIO.