Jaguar Land Rover Mission Viejo

(4.3) 57 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.3
  • Made it easy (and quick)
    August 21, 2017

For a straightforward purchase transaction, we all know that we end up spending way too much time at the dealership. My sales associate was helpful i...n getting a lot of the paperwork ready to go before I arrived to sign and take delivery, which saved lots of time and made the process pain-free.

Thank you for sharing, Albert! It's great to hear you had a wonderful car buying experience with our team. Congratulations on your new vehicle! Sincer...ely, Land Rover Mission Viejo

• Great service
    February 7, 2018

If you need a car ask for Jeff Helbling. He was very helpful . The facility’s were nice and everyone there was nice. Along with the cars.

• A Pleasurable good deal.
    February 5, 2018

I called in regard to a Certified Pre-Owned car listed on several websites that showed the car was priced as a fair to good deal. I contacted them thr...ough the listing site on a Sunday and received an email response early the next morning. By 9 am an internet customer service person had called me to also let me know the car was still available and by 10 am a sales rep contacted me and I returned the call later in the day. Jonathan was up front in letting me know others had interest in the car but had not returned yet. After a little more research on the car, I decided the price was too good to take a chance it would still be available the next weekend to see it. I decided to go there on Wednesday and Jonathan met me on his day off to show me the car, test drive it a reasonable distance, and demonstrate all of the car features. The entire experience was painless and worth the 100 mile drive. Everyone from sales, finance, and through document signing was a pleasure to work with. Any questions I had were answered immediately or someone found who could answer them. I would return to work with them again.

• Anywhere else
    January 20, 2018

I bought new Evoque 6 months ago. The eco mode stopped working. Got an appointment and have an email & voicemail confirming appointment. When i arrive...d, they claimed that i did not have an appointment. Scott later explained that they have different computer systems when you book the appointment vs. when you actually arrive to the appointment. They took the car, 3 business days later nothing was done and Scott flat out told me that he does not know when it will be ready minimum one week he hopes. How long does it take to do minor work on a new car (a month?!?!?!) The work needed would not take more than 4 hours per his estimate but he cannot get a technician to look at the car. APPARENTLY THEY ARE UNDERSTAFFED AND CANNOT FIND MECHANICS FOR LUXURY CARS. Moreover he thinks that they work too much and will not open on saturdays to alleviate the back log. he added "we are not a Toyota or Honda...Well if toyota opens on a saturday and give me back my car in 4 days instead of 8 days than yay to Toyota...Please learn from them He told me that all the other dealers in the area are even more back up and my car would just sit in their lot as well. He said that if i took the car i would just have start the clock again with the car sitting in the lot!!! HERE IS A GROUND SHATTERING NOTION, HOW ABOUT HAVING CLIENTS COME IN WHEN YOU ARE READY TO WORK ON THEIR CAR... this service has the worst lack of coordination and organization that i have seen. This is a new car i dare not imagine what will happen when it is a bit older. save yourself and your money. save yourself from the aggravation of condescending service. IT IS VERY SAD BECAUSE THE SALES REP WHO SOLD ME THE CAR AT THAT DEALERSHIP WAS SWEETHEART BUT THE SERVICE SIDE is beyond terrible.

Hi Nadia, thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. We regret that you had a negative experience, and will use this as an opportunity to im...prove. We would like the opportunity to address your concerns. Please reach out to us directly at marketing@hornburg.com when you have a chance. Thank you, and we look forward to hearing from you.

• Joe/husband
    June 2, 2017

paying with check in full no finance and still took 2 1/2 hours. Just bought another car and only took 20 min.

Susan, we really appreciate your feedback. We'll be sure to share your comments with our team as we're always looking to improve. Thanks, again! Enjoy... your vehicle! Sincerely, Land Rover Mission Viejo

• Great Service, clean facilities
    May 26, 2017

Great service. Friendly staff. Great deal. Stress free process.

Hi Lynn! We're so happy we were able to help you out! We'll be here for all your servicing needs! Sincerely, Land Rover Mission Viejo

• Another great service
    May 16, 2017

As we've come to expect, the service here is excellent

Hi Judy, we're happy to have provided you with such a positive experience! Thanks for your great comment! Sincerely, Land Rover Mission Viejo

• Great!
    May 8, 2017

Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great! Great!

Ziyan, we are so happy to read such a great review! Thanks for sharing your experience with us! Sincerely, Land Rover Mission Viejo

• Overall Good
    April 14, 2017

Overall good. Work was done in timely manner and vehicle seemed to be respected. Was tried to up sell on a service that was done at that dealer less t...han a year ago. Maybe didn't know history. A little costly for an routine service.

Thanks for the comment, William! We strive to provide the absolute best for our customers so we're glad to hear you're satisfied with our services! Si...ncerely, Land Rover Mission Viejo

• Thomas "Chic" Ferrara
    March 24, 2017

A very pleasant experience. A great product, knowledgeable sales personell Reasonable pricing, fair trade in allowance. Very accommodating in resolvin...g issues.

Glad you received superb customer service, Thomas! Thanks for your comments, it really makes our team happy to hear! Sincerely, Land Rover Mission Vie...jo

Jaguar Land Rover Mission Viejo