Kelly Automotive Group Lehigh St.

954 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Kelly Automotive Group Lehigh St. from DealerRater.com
  • Aim to please!
    November 21, 2017

Great place to buy a new vehicle! Very helpful and also straight forward! They aren't pushy with deals and in my experience they worked well with getting the trade in i wanted and a vehicle that works best for me! Tim Sparrow is awesome! Thanks again!

• Kenny Grant
    November 21, 2017

Kenny is reliable credible person with great integrity. He is a trusted and valued person and believes in fairness and value. His professionalism is over and beyond what you can expect from someone within his respective profession.

• The best service ever
    November 21, 2017

Thadd Taylor is the best. Takes great care of me as a customer. Excellent customer care. Always gets my Jeep I if I am having a problem

• Thadd Taylor

Thadd Taylor is the best Takes great care of my Jeep and excellent customer service. Always there when I need him and a great personality

• Worth the long trip
    November 21, 2017

Been looking For this vehicle for months on car guru. From first email from Michelle to salesman Joe everything went smooth. Very honest as we were traveling from Middle Grove NY about 5 1/2 hrs. Car was ready when we arrived. In and out in 1 1/2 hrs. Worth the drive GREAT prices

• Great dealership to buy an auto
    November 21, 2017

Pete Scherb in sales will be an honor to buy & deal with as a salesman and a friend! I worked with Pete Scherb and sold autos in the Leigh Valley for 18 years! Pete is a great salesman, Buddy Ulrich, retired car salesman!

• Service on my vehicle
    November 21, 2017

Jim Hillegass was by far the best guy when it came to service. He helped me figure out what my vehicle needed and went out of his way to assist me.

• Great Experience Thanks to Pete Scherb!
    November 20, 2017

I was a little leery buying from a dealership that I didn't have a relationship with, but luckily, they had a guy there that sold me one of my first new cars a long time ago. Pete Scherb never fails to put my mind at ease and ensure that I get the right car at the right price. I can't thank him enough for his help and for going above and beyond!

• Smooth transaction
    November 18, 2017

They worked with us on pricing and the transaction went quickly. I would recommend this dealer for a quality used vehicle and a fast experience.

• Friendly and professional
    November 18, 2017

Timothy Sparrow is a great sales rep..with much experience. He made my buying experience comfortable and easy. Any questions I had he answered and he familiarized me with my new Jeep Wrangler. Excellent customer service!!