L.A. Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

Used

3.1
  • WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND TO ANYONE

I came in to purchase a new vehicle (new to me not new in general) and I left with a vehicle but later found out that they WAY overpriced the vehicle ...I own and now I'm having to pay thousands over what the vehicle is worth for what they messed up on. NEVER going to them again.

Thank you for your business. We do the best we can for people who make the final financing decisions.

• Sales rep

Berni she went above and beyond and i thnk his name is Josh he was great and gv me sum pointers i would and will recommend friends n family

Thank you for your business.

• Lack communication and customer service skills

They called me several times then I decided to check it out....i came in and I was in love with the vehicle they promised was mine.i call the next day... and they said c'mon by 6. I get there and then Benny tells me to sit and hold on so I do and all of the sales people are in the back room laughing away next thing you know she comes to tell me that they sold the vehicle she could have told me that before I drove clear there for nothing this car dealership does not communicate very very disappointed I do not recommend this place for anyone

We apologize for your experience that you had with us. We did everything we could to explain to you the day before, that leaving a deposit would keep... the vehicle off the market. Unfortunately that vehicle did sell before you were able to get back the next day. If you would like to discuss this more please feel free to contact management.

• Smitty

I loved this place it was beyond fantastic. Great customer service. Great guys. Think his name is Kyle but he was tremendous. And really cute ¿

Thank you so much for your business.

• Great business, all around!

Got a great vehicle that I actually have equity in when I drove off! Parker Law is the best! If you need anything ask for him he was the one that hel...ped me and I got a really nice vehicle that I don't owe a ton on! Very pleased, thanks Parker and all!

Thank you very much for your business.

• Very Satisfied

I have had a relationship with LA Auto since the 90's. Every car that I have purchased have been good cars. This time I went in and came out extremely... happy. Customer Service was great and I had no issues. I am now the proud owner of a 2013 Ford Edge!! Thank you guys for everything!!

Thank you so much for your repeat business.

• NEVER GO HERE

We put to hold a car we were unable to get the car as the bank felt that they were asking too much for the car, We went to get our back and they would... not return it they said they held the car for a week and they held it for less than hours and the receipt did not state that the money was nonrefundable, lesson learned will never go to a place like this again and will make sure that no one I no does either!

We are sorry that you feel that you had a unhappy experience at L.A. Auto Sales. You did leave a deposit that was taking the vehicle off the market. ... Even though your bank could not get you financing, financing was available for you at the dealership.

• Very helpful

Went there looking for a second vehicle...everyone was extremely helpful and easy going, especially Josh and Parker. Didn't feel pressured at all and ...they put me in exactly what I wanted with payments I am comfortable with. I recommend these guys. Thanks L.A. Auto Team!

Thank you for your Business !!!

• best buy here pay here

This is my 2nd vehicle from la auto's. Louie was very personable and showed me the car that I wanted. This sales staff is different than your typical ...used car salesmen

• always a great!!!

Bought 3 cars from la autos. They always have outstanding service and down to earth sales men. Louie and Josh are good guys to work with

L.A. Auto Sales