AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley

• HASSLE FREE

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

I had a good experience. there was plenty of inventory to choose from and I felt I got a decent buy and a very nice truck. No pressure and we came to a deal very quickly. When I got home I found the tail gate latch was not working correctly and they made an appointment the nest day and fixed it NC. jack

• Walked in knowing which one I wanted, it was mine!

Great staff, facilities, and I'm in love with my new car!

Great staff, facilities, and I'm in love with my new car!

• Will NOT return

Had a terrible experience with the sales managers. Our personal sales guy was great, but they found issues that we were told day of buying weren't an issue and days later told us we had one day to fix the issues. (Paperwork, etc.) Myself and husband do not live in town, work schedules opposite and managers were not helpful until we said we would just "return" the tuck back to them and be done with them. Then we go in for tires, told we wouldn't wait for more than 1 hour and finally after 3 hours after me asking multiple times of a time frame did they have an idea of another hour. Overall, this has been a TERRIBLE experience. Will not come back for business with automation here.

Thank you very much for sharing these comments, Katie. Our General Manager would like to help turn your lackluster experience around. If you're willing, please contact our GM at (509) 924-1150 to discuss what we can do to help.

• AN Chevrolet Spokane Valley

Bill Noble continues to provide best in class treatment to fleet (ARI) customers

We are happy you found us so helpful! Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

• Very Professional services and courteous staff

Gabriel Sanchez and the Spokane Valley Team where exceptional and I will be recommending all of my friends and family.

Thank you for your kind words! We appreciate your recommendation of our location and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• My New Truck

I had an excellent experience at Autonation Chevrolet in Spokane Valley. I'd like to thank Devin Meyer GSM who helped land me on the "perfect truck" for my needs. I was impressed with the entire experience down to the delivery. I would highly recommend buying a vehicle from Autonation Chevrolet in Spokane Valley. They made the difference!

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

• Great friendly service

Everyone was friendly and knowledgeable. We were shuttled home and back to pick up our car, it was completed within a few hours and the shuttle driver is awesome. I was very impressed with the experience and how quickly my car was fixed.

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Great services

Thank you for your kind words! We always strive to provide personable and excellent customer service. Thank you again for the review!

It was the first time buying a car so I wasn't really sure what to expect. I found everyone to be very personable and knowledgable. The thing I appreciated the most was that the sales people weren't pushy, they let me take my time helped me weigh out my options and ultimately it was that approach that made me decide to get a new car.

• Quality Service

We are happy you found us so helpful! Feel free to stop by if you need any assistance in the future!

I'm always treated like a valued customer. I love the waiting room but I don't have to be there long because they are great at getting my car serviced in a timely manner.

• Chevy Autonation Spokane Valley Service + Pricing

Customer service is present but certainly could be stepped up. We pay quite a bit of money to use the services here so please help us ease the pain of spending so much money each month. I work hard and take care of the things I purchase so please help me by making sure you offer fair prices and good customer service. (My brakes and key FOB needed replacing within the first 6 mos after purchasing my car and I did not use your services because they were too ridiculously priced.)

Thanks! We're happy to help however possible. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.