AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• HASSLE FREE
    November 16, 2015

I had a good experience. there was plenty of inventory to choose from and I felt I got a decent buy and a very nice truck. No pressure and we came ...to a deal very quickly. When I got home I found the tail gate latch was not working correctly and they made an appointment the nest day and fixed it NC. jack

Thank you. We take our reviews seriously and are delighted to hear about your visit. Thank you for this feedback!

Bill Noble is #1
    April 4, 2018

Bill Noble makes it easy to buy and sell a car! I will be back!

scott ward
    March 28, 2018

Sherry did a great job and easy to work with and I would go back to Autonation because she was good to work with. I do wish the repair would have bee...n quicker. It should have been a 2 hour job but you had my car all day.

Chevy Silverado 1500
    March 15, 2018

No hassle at all. Salesman Duane Eastwood very friendly and helpful.

First major dealer experience
    March 9, 2018

Absolutely wonderful purchasing experience with this as my first time major dealer experience. Typically I only ever purchased vehicles on a private p...arty basis but after my last few vehicles I decided to buy a new car. I walked out with a screamin deal on a 2018 Chevy Sonic Premiere hatchback with a standard transmission. Currently sitting at 768mi only a week after I purchased. Loving the car! and from a shade-tree mechanics perspective this has to be the roomiest engine bay in a modern car I've ever seen. Very well laid out and easy to work on in the future when I no longer have my 100,000mi warranty. The detail work done on the vehicle while we were finishing paperwork was exceptional. When I need a car in the future this dealer is on my map!

GMC Acadia
    February 8, 2018

We bought a GMC Acadia at Chevy AutoNation. It was a no hassle experience great customer service. The staff there made the buying experience a pleasur...e. We would highly recommend Chevy AutoNation on Sprague!

Great overall experience
    February 2, 2018

We had a great experience. We did all our research online, communicated with them through email, walked in on the day we were able to get to the deale...rship and they were nice enough to keep the car on the lot for us (it was requested to be shipped to another location). The purchasing process took longer than we wanted but overall, everything went well.

Excellent Customer Service
    November 15, 2017

Once again I put my trust in Autonation Chevrolet Spokane Valley and was so glad I did. Got exactly what I needed and wanted. Our sales person was ...outstanding and knowledgeable. The process was easy and quick. I will for sure come back when I need another rig.

Demonic Kia
    September 27, 2017

After a HORRIBLE experience with Demonic Kia, they came through with getting us,a Sonic that my 16 year old loves. The saleswoman, we had was very i...nterested in our needs and concerns. The finance department was great to work with. I thought, I wouldn't have anything good to say abour this dealership after the Kia, but they came through in the end!

Amazing!
    September 1, 2017

I went down to autonation chevy after visiting multiple other places that were just trying to throw me into a car to get a sale. As soon as I set foot... in auto nation they were super friendly and really helpful. I loved that they weren't pushy to get me into a car I didn't want. They listened to what I wanted and found me the perfect car! John was an exceptional salesman who was with me through the whole thing. they worked with me on the down payment and made my monthly payments something I could actually afford. I got exceptional service from the moment I stepped in to the moment I left in my beautiful Cruze! Thank you guys so much! I definitely recommend going in here it's worth it!

AutoNation Chevrolet Spokane Valley