AutoNation Subaru Spokane Valley

(4.8) 162 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• The most amazing experience!

Went in to buy my first new car and wow what an AMAZING experience! Doug F. was so knowledgeable and curtious! I didn't feel pressured at any point. H...e was so helpful! I would highly recommended this dealership (and specifically Doug). You will not be disappointed. Thank you Autonation Subaru of Spokane and Doug F.

• Multi-point inspection is embarrassing...

Upgraded oil change to synthetic. Free multi point inspection and they assume no one knows anything about maintenance. What a rip off shop.

• 5 Star Experience

Our experience was the best ever! We lead a very busy life and the online reservation process was super helpful. It was how we were able to hold the c...ar for inspection before others could offer to purchase it. We completed all of our finance information online prior to our appointment and spent less than 2 hours from start to finish at the dealer. We had excellent customer service from the internet sales department to financing and service. We will definitely work with this group again! Justin, Ryan and Mark were fantastic! Thank you for making what we usually consider a stressful situation into a very positive experience.

• Autonation vs UHaul Hitch

Please have a factory installed hitch, do not think you will save money going elsewhere. I did and my UHaul hitch has never worked correctly. Suburu j...ust replaced the wiring and everything is working great. Should of done it right the first time, didn't save money in the long run!!

• New Car

Kara is a keeper. This was the most satisfying car buying experience I have ever had. Kara was pleasnat and professional without being pushy. Jason, B...rian, and Andrew were also very helpful. I would recommend to anyone. kara

• auto nation subaru in spokane wa

this car dealer have got it together and it was pleasure to vist this shop the most shocking was the variety of complimentary refreshments made the ti...me flight away .

• First service on my new Subaru Forester!

I bought my new Subaru Forester at Carter Subaru in Seattle, WA. I had a great experience buying the car from them. When time for the first service at... 6,000 miles came around, I was in Spokane, WA, visiting my daughter. I brought the car to Autonation Subaru for this service. The service took longer than expected, so I asked why. I was told that the technician was nearly done but then realized that he had put too much oil in the car and has to siphon some out. Supposedly he did it before turning on the engine. I was told that there would be no damage to the car or the engine, due to this. My confidence in this location is non-existent now. How can they mess up the easiest part of any service that they do all day long? Also, a bumper sticker and a first aid kit are missing. I called the service department as soon as I realized it and Justin, the service representative was courteous and helpful but couldn't find my items. I am not upset because of the monetary value but the carelessness of the employee who was in charge of my car for not making sure that I get my car and items back the way I dropped it off.

• Buying a new 2018 Subaru Crosstrek

Cameron was our sales person he is a little new to the field but he did a great job we had to give them a little Raz and he took it like a champ great... job Cameron thank you

• Customer service not priority

I had problems with the new car seat and wanted to bring it bac to choose another. They were more concerned with there sale and not the customer won?...t ever refer or shop there again

• Our Subaru Purchase

We purchased our second Subaru from AutoNation, because our first experience was great. Our second experience was just as great.

AutoNation Subaru Spokane Valley