AutoNation Subaru Spokane Valley

New 866-963-1869 Dealer Website
Used 866-967-7446 Email Dealer
Service 877-515-5981

• The most amazing experience!

Went in to buy my first new car and wow what an AMAZING experience! Doug F. was so knowledgeable and curtious! I didn't feel pressured at any point. He was so helpful! I would highly recommended this dealership (and specifically Doug). You will not be disappointed. Thank you Autonation Subaru of Spokane and Doug F.

• Fantastic!

Friendly, knowledgeable staff and up-front about features, process, and questions. Eric Singleton was fantastic to work with and made the process enjoyable and fun. The folks helping with financing and paperwork were also very helpful and, amazingly, made the process less stressful. Thanks so much, y'all--I am *loving* my first-ever (practically) new car!

• Forester

Ryan was very helpful and did not pressure to buy. Would refer friends and family.

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us! Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

• Subaru Forester purchase

Good experience beginning to end. Tony helped us find the car we wanted.

Good experience beginning to end. Tony helped us find the car we wanted.

• Subaru

Rayn and Tamara are great. Will go back. Did everything they could to help us ,great place will go back.

• Subaru Forester

Loved the service from Jason and mike, they were awesome to have through the buying process!!! Would advise anyone buying a car from automation to ask for them.

• Extraordinary Service!

We had a really good experience buying a car from Doug Fredericks! He was very patient, helpful, thorough, and an overall great salesman! He went over everything with us and continues to check on us by email and phone calls every so often. He went out of his way to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it and that we were happy. When the car arrived, we weren't able to pick it up and he held it for us for about a month. My wife and I are very happy with this experience and service and consider Doug a good friend. If we ever buy another car, it will be from Doug/Autonation Subaru! Thank you!

• Very happy with my car buying experience

My fiance and I had a great experience at AutoNation Subaru in Spokane Valley last weekend. I honestly didn't plan to buy a car the day we began looking. We found several 2016 Subaru Imprezas on the internet and wanted to 'shop around' at various car dealerships. But, we ended up purchasing one at our first stop - AutoNation. Douglas Fredericks was our salesman and he took really great care of us. He was extremely honest, friendly, helpful and transparent. If you're looking to trade in your car or simply buy a new one and don't know where to start - I definitely recommend going here first. You won't be disappointed.

• Best Vehicle Purchasing Experience of my life.

On 1/15/16 my wife and I drove in to AutoNation Subaru to shop for a "slightly used" Subaru Outback. We had Made an appointment with Doug. Right from the start he was pleasant and helpful. I'm sure we tried his patience with all our questions but he was genuinely interested in what was best for us. Within a short time we selected one that we liked and were given a carfax report, and a Subaru Certified Pre-owned Vehicle Inspection Checklist. So we had confidence that the car was just as presented with no hidden faults etc. On the price, they showed us a "book out sheet" which included the N.A.D.A. Values and then the Kelley Blue Book pricing. On all previous vehicle purchases I had to look all that data up myself. And even with the price below wholesale pricing, Gale added a cargo compartment cover for no extra charge. Daniel in finance did a great job processing our paperwork. It was a long day but we were made to feel relaxed and valued during the entire process. We would definitely purchase from AutoNation Subaru again. Larry

• Josh Miller, great salesman

We had a great experience buying my son's 1st car. Never felt pressured, Joshua Miller took his time to find us what we wanted and didn't try to up sell us. I never felt I was being "sold to", I felt he was trying to help us meet our goals which I appreciated. It was a great experience for my 16 yr old son to be a part of.