AutoNation Chevrolet South Clearwater

Used 866-330-3567 Email Dealer
Service 888-419-6880

Average based on 234 reviews
  • Great experience!

Thanks, Dave! We're happy to help however possible. Do not hesitate to call if you need anything. Be safe on the road.

Just bought a truck from AutoNation South Clearwater and I can't say enough. Scott Jones my salesman picked me up at the bus station in Tampa so I could drive my truck home. I live over 400 miles away and he described the truck perfectly. I was a little apprehensive about coming that far but it was everything Scott said. The whole team treated my son and I great. I would come here again in a minute. Great buying experience.

• Great experience

Thank you to Chelsea Burr. She was very patient with me as I am quite picky I gave her a list with several different items I wanted and we were able to find the perfect one. Her manager Ben was very helpful in agreeing to a number.

• Bought an Amazing Car

I bought the absolute most beautiful Camaro ever a few months ago from AutoNation Chevrolet in South Clearwater-- The 2015 Green Flash edition. I am so happy with it! I saw it first online and fell in love and the good people at the dealership held it for me until I was off work a few days later. I drove up from Naples to see it and it was so worth it. The guys at the dealership were very professional, personable, and cut a fair deal. They even stayed late to make sure that I was happy with our bargaining and all of my questions about the car and the certified pre owned warrantee had been answered to my satisfaction. All of the sales people from the one who took me on the test drive to the manager who I negotiated with to the girl who did my paperwork at the end were top notch. Now I'm happy to tell the MANY people who admire my lovely car that I got a great deal at AutoNation Chevrolet in South Clearwater. It's definitely worth the drive from Naples.

• Sunday surprise

I needed a new headlight on Sunday and found they were open. I was visiting a friend who noticed a had a burned-out headlight at night and was likely to get stopped. James took care of everything quickly and the bill was quite low. The waiting room was clean and bright and time passed quickly. Everyone was in a good mood in spite of working on Sunday over the holidays.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, Wally. We appreciate your business. Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Knowledgable personell, very helpful

They were polite, helpful, and repaired my truck in a professional manner and did the repairs efficiently and finished it as promised.

• Great Price and Service (slow to get to paperwork)

Overall things went very smoothly! Made the trip from a few hours away after negotiating via email with a member of the sales team. Was VERY satisfied with the vehicle purchased and the sales price and trade-in pricing (my local dealers couldn't even compete with the price that AutoNation offered). My only complaint was that I had a 10:30am appointment to complete paperwork and that it wasn't started until after 1:00pm. That being said, the paperwork process went very smoothly and was faster than any other vehicle I've previously purchased. Other than that, all smooth sailing! Will return in the future!

• Great & friendly services.

Very friendly,accommodating, & helpful. Matt at service department at the Clearwater Autonation a total gentelmen .

• Great Chevy Dealer!

Great people, very helpful. I got exactly what I wanted. :-)

Great people, very helpful. I got exactly what I wanted. :-)

• Excellent customer service!

This was probably one of the best car buying experiences I've ever had. Uriel is new but definitely takes his job very seriously. He helped me a lot even though he was still learning about the business and never answered a question he was unsure of without first checking with someone to find the answer. He was more concerned with making sure that I stayed in my price range than making a profit and I really appreciated that. We also got help from Tony who is absolutely hilarious and kind. He is the used car manager but still took time out to help us with my purchase of the brand new Camaro (which I absolutely LOVE!). He also helped to make sure I was getting all the discounts I could and even worked to make sure I got a lower percentage rate on my loan AND more money for my trade-in. I would definitely recommend this place to purchase your car. They don't pressure you into anything or try to get over on you. They are more concerned that you get the car you want than anything else. Thanks guys for a wonderful experience and all the laughs.

• Excellent!

Excellent service-Dave (from Muncie Indiana) was fantastic! Matt Kmosko was great as well!