AutoNation Ford Brooksville

• I was looking for a specific used truck .

I saw the truck on-line late one evening and I e-mailed them about it. The next morning Nate contacted me and gave me all the information about the truck. I told them I was driving 2 1/2 hours to look at it. Nate had the truck cleaned and waiting for me. Nate had some of the paperwork already done. I Had the best buying experience from Auto nation. I was in and out in no time and on my way back home.

Thank you very much for your nice words. Nate is one of our top sales associates and he has a great deal of pride in taking the very best care of his customers!

• Service

The service provided was great and speed. I will return for additional services as needed. We support local businesses

• MY 2017 F150

IT WAS A PLEASURE DOING BUSINESS WITH HONEST PEOPLE THAT KNOW ALL ABOUT THE TRUCKS & CARS THEY SELL AND SERVICE AND THE SALESMAN TRAVIS WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND VERY FRIENDLY TO DO BUSINESS WITH AND I WILL BE HAVING THEM DO ALL MY SERVICE WORK GREAT PLACE AND SALESMAN

• Review AutoNation, Brooksville Fl

Took my 2016 Ford Edge to check /repair a rattling nose. The technicians really demonstrated a willingness to find out what the problem was, And they did, actually there was a technical advisory on my car for this problem , so they order the redesigned and now awaiting their call to install them. Once they do that I will be able to relate whether the problem was fixed or not. I am pleased with the service so far.

• Ford Explorer 2017

Easy purchase Travis was great to work with It's a small dealership but it prides its self on customer service.

Thank you very much! Travis is certainly one of our top Sales Associates and for a good reason, he tries to go that extra distance! Thanks again!

• Mrs. June Young

I had a very good experience, everyone was very helpful and and respectful.

Thank you so much for those nice words!

I had a very good experience, everyone was very helpful and and respectful.

Thank you so much for those nice words!

• Great place to buy a car

Thank you so much for your kind words. We strive to make everyone's experience exceptional!

Christina was excellent at guiding the purchase experience. I highly recommendthe AutoNation way and Christina. I drove over an hour to do business here.

• My Used Ford

Thank you! We try our best!

After test driving 4 used Fords I found the best for the money. Every one thinks it's new, I say no it's 3 years old and it just looks new. All of the cars I look at were in excellent condition. My salesman & the staff treated me like family.

Thank you! We try our best!

• Service was great.

Thank you very much for those kind words. Alan definitely tries to always give exceptional service!

Took my car in to be serviced due to recalls. I was provided with a loaner car while my car was being worked on. Everything was done in a timely manor. My service man Alan kept me up to date as the car was being repaired. He was friendly and made sure my car was doing well after the repairs were made and I got my car back.

• Recall service 2006 Mustang

Thank you very much for those kind words! We strive to give everyone a great experience and it's wonderful when we accomplish it! Thank you!

I made an appointment to have work performed and showed up for the appointment dropped the vehicle off the courtesy van brought me home . Within 2 hours they called to tell me my car was ready and they were sending the van to pick me up . All in all it was a very enjoyable experience .