AutoNation Ford Brooksville

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• 2017 Ford Escape SE
    July 29, 2017

AutoNation in Brooksville Florida is The best dealership in the Tampa Bay area. We have purchased 3 cars in the last 6 years. Always great customer se...rvice and fair market pricing.

Thank you!! Greg Toland is one great sales associate! He is a wealth of knowledge and really goes out of his way for his customers. Thanks again!

Owner
    April 19, 2018

Convenient & quick to sell a car but non responsive for service/repair

Horrible
    April 2, 2018

Had a maintenance check in February.Had extensive work done . Came back in March with anothet issue not happy

Hi Lolita, I am so sorry about your recent experience here. Please call me at 352-796-3525 and ask for me, Gary Mandrigues. I can assure you I will do... everything that I can to turn this around. Thank you,

Brooksville Ford Autonation service for my F-150
    March 29, 2018

Jim my service contact was very professional. We did a full check on my vehicle and documented needed recall service. Service took longer than expec...ted because only two people were on hand authorized to due the recall fixes. Yes I had scheduled in advance. Jim let me know how long the service would take and offered a ride home and back along with a stop at Lowe's so I could pick up needed project supplies. Anthony was the courtesy van driver who is about as nice a guy as you could ever meet and has been at the dealership for 27 years! Between Jim and Anthony my who experience went very smooth and my truck was fixed per recall requirements. I was also able to get my project done at home with little lost time. The only thing that would be a nicer touch is a little upgrade in the service waiting room. A better coffee / Hot drink vending machine with more selections (although it is appreciated it was no charge).

Thank you for those kind words about Jim!

I Love my new car!
    March 28, 2018

Doug Schleich not only found exactly the car I wanted but went above and beyond when we found that it needed some minor adjustments due to some recall... work. I also attended the class with Daniel which I titled 'New cars for Dummies' because I was but now I'm in the know on everything! As an aside, having dealt with AutoNation Ford, Brooksville for 10 years, I can tell you the Service Department is also outstanding! They actually listen to you! I can't imagine dealing with any other dealer! They're great!

Thank you, Doug takes his guests wishes to heart. He is one of our Superstars!

Service
    March 19, 2018

Kelly does a super job! Always friendly and kind, while professional. That is not easy to pull off while taking money. Thanks

Thank you very much!

Now feeling like I was taken care of Properly
    March 17, 2018

After speaking with Gary M. service manager this morning on my last post was Angry and not Happy customer, He seemed to understand my Frustrations i ...was dealing with and has Solved it. I'am HAPPY with the outcome Thank YOU Gary for Hearing my complaint and resolving the issues I had.

I'm happy that we took care of you and if you should ever need anything else feel free to call me at 352-544-3171.

Angry and not Happy Customer
    March 15, 2018

i purchased my 2017 F150 truck on 5-29-17 my cfs MGR Kenneth Rebello wrote up the contract and salesman Scott Fuchs made the deal. From the beginning ...they changed discounts i asked for, then when we were in final i asked them to get me the best rate possible i ended up with a 4.59% at Regions bank, i was up set with finding out that % rate with the excellent credit we have, when i asked after the deal went threw, i was told i didn't ask for a different bank so i was stuck with it.Then i transfered my tag on to the new truck and i should have gotten a credit of $84.35 when i asked kennet why i did not receive it i was told it would be given at the end when i paid the truck off, i thought that was strange , i asked the bank and they looked at me like i was crazy, said never heard of it. then i took my truck for its First service and ended up with grease all near the front hood, and door handle the service man made the worker come clean it off. Then i brought my husbands 2013 Truck in for his service SAMeE Thing Grease on hood area and door handle, and engine area where took of air filter so i called the service manager Monday and their reply , new worker so tell me whats that got to do with it, You all are not being professional about your Service. NOW TRUCK is PAID IN FULL and i am out my $84.35 according to kenneth and scott the bank should have credited . They make ME MAD because they Don't want to make it Right and satisfy ME as a valued Customer. I will NEVER BUY from Nations Ford again . very dissatisfied and angry

Charlotte, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with our dealership. We strive to provide excellent experiences, and we ...are saddened to learn that we may have fallen short of the high standards we set for ourselves. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (352) 419-0810 to discuss ways to resolve this to the best of our ability. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

1st time here, got good service, I'll be back.
    March 14, 2018

Came in for an oil change, and they discovered my battery was leaking acid and covered in green corrosion. I didn't even know. They offered me a sta...ndard battery for $130 and a "lifetime" battery for $230. Which is a no brainer if you plan on keeping your vehicle for more than 3-4 years. I'd need another battery in 3-4 years and another one after that, so a lifetime battery made sense. I was in and out in under 90 minutes with no hassles. Thanks!

Thank you, everybody tries to give our guests the best possible treatment!

Review
    March 1, 2018

We absolutely love our new vehicle. Just have to bring back to get scratches buffed out.

Thank you so much!