AutoNation Ford Brooksville

• 2017 Ford Escape SE

Thank you!! Greg Toland is one great sales associate! He is a wealth of knowledge and really goes out of his way for his customers. Thanks again!

AutoNation in Brooksville Florida is The best dealership in the Tampa Bay area. We have purchased 3 cars in the last 6 years. Always great customer service and fair market pricing.

• Excellent Transaction

Thank you! Jeff just came to us a month ago and already he is gathering quite a following. Thanks again!

We recently purchased a used car from Jeff, the salesperson. Jeff was friendly and courteous, was extremely helpful and provided for a very smooth transaction.

• Car service

Thank you!!!

We have bought approximately 25 cars/vans/trucks from this dealership over the past 28 years. We currently own a new Explorer and a F150 that has 85,000 miles on it.

Thank you!!!

• Car Repair

I enjoyed my experience! They made me feel very comfortable & gave me a free shuttle home & back so I wouldn?t have to wait hours in the lounge.

Thank you very much! We try!!

Thank you very much! We try!!

• Mustang service

Thank you! Thank you! Alan does a fantastic job here, and we're very happy that you think so! Thanks again for those nice words.

Alan was so helpful and made sure everything was done in record time, including getting a loaner for me to use while waiting for my car to be serviced.

• 2001 F-150

Awesome is all I can say!! They went above and beyond for me! Thank you Todd and Team!!

Thank you very much for those kind words! Todd does push for perfect service!!!

Thank you very much for those kind words! Todd does push for perfect service!!!

• AUTONATION

Doug was the perfect sales person. Extremely helpful and I'm 100% satisified.

Thank you very much! Doug does a wonderful job over here, he tries his best to exceed all his customer's expectations!

Doug was the perfect sales person. Extremely helpful and I'm 100% satisified.

• AutoNation Ford Brooksville

Thank you very much for those nice words. Alan does have quite the fan club and for good reason!!!

While waiting for Hurricane Irma, my Ford Escape would not start. I had to jump the battery. At 5:10 PM, I arrived at the dealership. Alan Sarne, Service Advisor, assured me there was plenty of time for repair. The battery had a bad cell and was replaced, with a new one. Alan helped me reset some of the electronic functions and advised, that others would reset, while driving. He also assured me, that the battery was fully charged. Thank you, Alan, for relieving me of the stress of not having a vehicle ready to drive!

• I love my car

I received excellent customer service at auto nation and would recommend this dealership.

Thank you very much! We're always trying our best!!!

Thank you very much! We're always trying our best!!!

• service

Thank you! we certainly do try our best!!!

I am new to Florida and I choose Auto Nation for service. I worked with Alan Sarne who was very helpful and professional. I was very impressed with the cashier when checking out she was also very kind. One thing that is wrong is both of my cars are in my name but my wife is listed as your customer for the MKX. I will continue to bring in my cars for service.

Thank you! we certainly do try our best!!!