AutoNation Ford Memphis

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 140 reviews

• August 19, 2016

I was shopping for a new F150 (I've owned several). I had very specific options I wanted. Within 45 minutes, I had driven one with my options and a go...od price in writing. Came back the next day and asked if they had one in a different color and within minutes, I was driving one. One hour later, I was done the deal. Everyone I met treated me efficiently and professionally. They kept me informed every step of the way. I felt like family when I left in my new truck. If you're looking for new Ford, ask for Carl or Chris, let Archie get you a deal and if you need financing, see Todd. Great folks, great buying experience! And no I don't work there. Never met them until I walked in the door!

Danny-Thank you for the pleasure of your business and taking time to share your experience. Our GOAL is to make the experience simple and easy. We loo...k forward to continuing your positive experience in our service department when it's time. We'll see you 'down the road'!

May 22, 2018

The experience was good. The wait time was good, as well as, the service.

May 16, 2018

fantastic dealership - if i buy again it will be here - my sales rep was very informitive, big smiles, came thru on all promises . five stars on al...l levels

April 16, 2018

Good service, nice facility. I have been here many times and have always had an excellent experience.

Thank you for your kind words and review, Julie! We sincerely value your business, and we look forward to your next visit with us!

April 10, 2018

The best!!!!! Great service provided by Chuck and everyone else at AutoNation!

March 26, 2018

I'm only giving one star because you can't go any lower! They had my car for three months and it's still not right! shorty work. People start the job ...than quit! Bad service. Never again!

Antonio, we are deeply disappointed that things are still not right with your vehicle. If you'd be willing though, our General Manager would love to t...alk with you and rectify these issues. You can contact the GM at (901) 209-1259 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

March 9, 2018

Upon arriving to Ford Auto Nation to get an oil change, I waited 3 hours. The service rep told me my car was ready much earlier and that my name was ...called while I was sitting in the waiting area. NO ONE NEVER CALL MY NAME TO LET ME KNOW I WAS FINISHED!!! I was there the whole time. It seems my paperwork got caught in the shuffle with another customer's paperwork. I always bring my car for an oil change. I have never waited this long for an oil change....NEVER!!!! I would recommend a friend for service, but it would be up to them to recommend another friend depending on their experience.

February 22, 2018

It took a few minutes to get waited on when I arrived. However, from that point on, everything progressed nicely.

February 21, 2018

The services I received was outstanding. I will bring my vehicles back again.

It sounds like you had a great experience with us so we are confused to see your one star rating. If you are willing, please call our General Manager ...at (901) 209-1259 for further assistance with moving forward. Thank you for leaving your feedback, and we hope to hear from you in the future.

February 21, 2018

Buying a car is hardly what one can describe as a pleasurable experience. This came to as close to that as possible. Stanley George was my direct sa...lesman. He was wonderful, as was Norm. No pressure, worked with me to get the deal done, I never felt like I was being given a whitewash or sales job. Down to earth, and honest Joes throughout with everyone I dealt with,