AutoNation Ford Memphis

(4.7) 125 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great car buying experience. Wonderful folks.

I was shopping for a new F150 (I've owned several). I had very specific options I wanted. Within 45 minutes, I had driven one with my options and a go...od price in writing. Came back the next day and asked if they had one in a different color and within minutes, I was driving one. One hour later, I was done the deal. Everyone I met treated me efficiently and professionally. They kept me informed every step of the way. I felt like family when I left in my new truck. If you're looking for new Ford, ask for Carl or Chris, let Archie get you a deal and if you need financing, see Todd. Great folks, great buying experience! And no I don't work there. Never met them until I walked in the door!

Danny-Thank you for the pleasure of your business and taking time to share your experience. Our GOAL is to make the experience simple and easy. We loo...k forward to continuing your positive experience in our service department when it's time. We'll see you 'down the road'!

• Service

I was really pleased by the service and the fact that they were able to work me in on a busy day. My service advisor did an excellent job, kept me inf...ormed and got the job done!

• The Works

The length of service was great. The mechanic spoke to me about my repairs. Which was great. The waiting area has concessions...great idea.

• Enjoyable experience

It was a pleasure doing business here. Friendly - Would definitely recommend to others.

• Chuck Ritchie

Great experience. .................................

• New tires for truck, maintenance, and repair.

By tge end of it, everything was good. Ron Ragan was very helpful though the process as was Brian Mitchell when I reached him. The work was shotty at ...best, but they made it right in the end. As a long time, almost 20 year customer I will remain loyal, but if it were a new customer, I am not sure Ron and Brian would have been given the chance to save the experience.

• Buying F-150

EASY GOING EXPERIENCE AND VERY PROFESSIONAL STAFF. I HAD NO ISSUES WHEN BUYING MY 2017 F-150. SHORT PROCESS IN AND OUT FAST.

• ,,,do your homework,,,

emailed dealership about vehicle I was interested in, salesperson called, set up appointment, now the fun part, add had stock photo showing it red, de...scription said it was Dark Stone Metallic which is what I wanted, vehicle was actually Blue,,,,could have saved my and their time if only the dealership would have told me this before making appointment... not to mention what if someone was looking for the blue vehicle...

• Auto Nation Ford

Once you talk to a service rep things go pretty well. But you cannot get one on the phone. You have to drive down and see them in person.

• Patty Bladon

I don't dread taking the car for service as the personnel are courteous and efficient and friendly. On this trip a young man who is a former police o...fficer made certain that my car moved through the process quickly,and he even offered advice about personal safety and use of some of the 'extras' in my car. AutoNation Ford in Memphis is an excellent operation. ( I bought my car there as well.)

AutoNation Ford Memphis