AutoNation Ford Wolfchase

New 888-246-1461 Dealer Website
Used 888-313-4454 Email Dealer
Service 888-451-5109

Average based on 148 reviews
  • Helpful, curteous,quick and easy.

Found the Ford Fiesta I was looking for on-line, e-mailed Auto-Nation and received a quick response, despite it was on a weekend and in the A.M. After reviewing all options and rebates an upfront price was agreed upon and I gave a deposit to secure the car. Upon arrival after a three hour drive, I went to the receptionist who immediately called my salesperson, who was friendly and attentive and had been waiting on me. He showed me my car, which had been parked right outside, clean and ready to go. We proceeded to go over all aspects of the car while he explained it`s operation and safety features. After a test drive, he and the friendly staff quickly completed the documentation and got me on my way home. Needless to say, this has been a great car-buying experience and I am recommending Auto-Nation to all my friends looking for a large selection of cars and trucks, a great deal and customer satisfaction!

• paul houghland

satisfied with the service provided no problem encountered

satisfied with the service provided no problem encountered

• Always treated right!!

When it comes to buying a car or just a simple oil change-I would not go anywhere else!!

• Excellent Experience with Wolfchase

Purchased a new Ford Expedition from Wolfchase. The entire sales/financing process was done remotely. I never stepped in the dealership. The General Manager and his team did a great job.

• 2010 Toyota RAV4

I was referred to Auto Nation from a family member after my previous car had been totaled in a wreck. Once I called and told Auto Nation what I was looking for, they found my car in about 3 days. Very low mileage, in excellent shape, and right in my budget. My salesman even delivered my rental car back to the rental car agency for me.

• '99 Ford Explorer

Everything was great except it would have been nice to know that the starter needs to be replaced instead of just replacing the battery before purchase. We had to get a jump from a good Samaritan at Walmart. Customer service was great though.

• Couldn't be happier!

Best I've seen! They not only put the paper on the floor but even cover the seats in plastic. Way to go that extra mile!

• Very good service

Good experience. Even with construction, nice waiting room. Very friendly service people.

We're glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Ford Lincoln Wolfchase, Patrick! We hope to see you again soon!

• Avalanche

Worked with Dale , he was very helpful and knowledgeable --did an excellent job

Worked with Dale , he was very helpful and knowledgeable --did an excellent job

• Very Satisfied!

Great experience buying from AutoNation!!! Salesman fantastic!!!

Great experience buying from AutoNation!!! Salesman fantastic!!!