AutoNation Ford Wolfchase

• Helpful, curteous,quick and easy.

Found the Ford Fiesta I was looking for on-line, e-mailed Auto-Nation and received a quick response, despite it was on a weekend and in the A.M. After reviewing all options and rebates an upfront price was agreed upon and I gave a deposit to secure the car. Upon arrival after a three hour drive, I went to the receptionist who immediately called my salesperson, who was friendly and attentive and had been waiting on me. He showed me my car, which had been parked right outside, clean and ready to go. We proceeded to go over all aspects of the car while he explained it`s operation and safety features. After a test drive, he and the friendly staff quickly completed the documentation and got me on my way home. Needless to say, this has been a great car-buying experience and I am recommending Auto-Nation to all my friends looking for a large selection of cars and trucks, a great deal and customer satisfaction!

• Auto Service

I had a very pleasant experience. The Service Advisor - Lee - was very friendly and efficient. I will be a repeat customer.

• Bought a ford mustang GT Premium

I went in this Saturday to buy car, knew what car I wanted went in ask to talk about the price. The process was smooth very quick. I got in we talked about price no test drive required. Had everything done within 3 hours paid the car in full and drove back home with the brand new car same day. Customer service was great.

• A great customer experience

I'll be honest... I was ready to do battle but Jaime made sure my vehicle was repaired for free and he got it done in less than 60 minutes!

• Oil change

This was my first time to see the up-dated facilities at Auto Nation Wolfchase. They are awesome. Everyone was very courteous and helpful. I really appreciated the free car wash!

• Service

Very good service. Everyone was very helpful. The loaner car was good. Lee Gault was very helpful also.

• Car owner

Work was completed in a timely manner. Jamie was helpful.

Work was completed in a timely manner. Jamie was helpful.

• Service Excellence

Very polite and experienced staff, they treated me like a person not just another customer.

• Excellenr Customer service beyond expectations

Only thing I That would suggest us that they have power various power cords for charging the different IPhones being used but they would need to be secured to prevent theft...: both the service writer Barbara and service manager went out of their way to solve my problem .... they both deserve accolades...

• Warrenty Service

Everyone was very nice and professional. Ms. Barbara was very resourceful and informative.