This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Car Purchase with the Best Customer Service

I bought a Car from Avis in Appleton. Not only did they provide excellent customer service, they went above and beyond it. They answered emails very quickly, stayed past business hours to complete the purchase, and was very honest about every thing. They don't have any hidden fees and their prices were super low. I emailed dealers around the area to try and beat their price and no one could even come close. I would highly recommend you buy your car here. It's a small place in the middle of Appleton but the people are super nice, nothing like the pushy car salesmen at the big dealerships.

• Malibu purchase

The team at Avis Car Sales are the best!Very accomodating and knowledgeable.

The team at Avis Car Sales are the best!Very accomodating and knowledgeable.

• Rav 4 purchase

Wonderful sales staff. Very friendly - no pressure. Great experience.

Wonderful sales staff. Very friendly - no pressure. Great experience.

• Great selection; easy process

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business! You are a valued customer and we look forward to working with you in the future.

Avis made my car purchase very easy and stress free. I found just the car I was looking for and it was in great condition. The staff was knowledgable and friendly.