AutoNation Ford Amherst

• AutoNations Amherst

Excellent buying and follow-up experience. Our salesperson (Uriah) was very pleasant and did a through job of assisting with the purchase...would recommend him if you are looking for a new or used vehicle!

• Overall good experience

Christine is great, ask for her! Customer service was wonderful, buying process was smooth, with one exception. This place needs a generator!! I drove over an hour to purchase and pick my new car, but their power went out on my way there. This caused me to have to make another trip the next day. The fact that a generator is not in place makes an otherwise nice dealership seem cheap and ill prepared.

• 2017 Fusion

Buying process very good. Fast too. Didn?t really have to spend too much time at dealership.

• New car purchase

They were very friendly and answered all our questions. Let us know our options, but did not try to push us into anything we did not want.

• Great Service

My service was great. I was treated with utmost respect and everyone was very helpful.

• Ford Taurus

The customer service was good. I was happy with the way I was treated and with the service on my car.

• 2017 Ford Edge

Tianiman was great to work with, no pressure and he worked to get us the best price possible.

• Auto Nation

Was a very pleasant experience! Nice to have my same sales man..Jan Russo. Always a pleasure~!

• Ford F150

Great experience , service was great, dealership was clean

Great experience , service was great, dealership was clean

• I recommend!

Service was prompt and professional. Breanna, the assistant service manager, was very good about explaining some additional services that an I needed to have done. The free car wash was an added bonus. I had been taking my truck to another Ford dealer for servicing up to now, but these folks seem to want to go the extra mile.