AutoNation Ford Amherst

• AutoNations Amherst

Excellent buying and follow-up experience. Our salesperson (Uriah) was very pleasant and did a through job of assisting with the purchase...would recommend him if you are looking for a new or used vehicle!

• Great Service !!!!!!

I would like to say that both sales representative Bill Coley & Grant Bowden went above and beyond to meet our needs and help us find the perfect car for me and my husband. Their customer service deserves a 10 out of 10. The approval process took no more than 10 minutes which was mind blowing. This is our first purchase through this dealer, and I will recommend it to all my family and friends I will be coming back to replace my second car very soon. I can't thank Bill & Grant enough for all their help and their service. They worked with us and the price we were looking for. THANK YOU !!!!!!

• Purchase

Excellent customer service ,prompt service and friendly atmosphere.jesse was very knowledgeable about the vehicle I was purchasing

• New Car Purchase

Staff was very friendly and helpful. I found the exact car I was looking for very quickly and easily!

• Great

I live Autonation Amherst (formerly Mullinax Ford). I've just purchased my 7th car there, a pre-owned 2014 Fusion with the bells and whistles I was looking for at a good price with excellent service, especially from Christine Adkins. I have had all my cars serviced there for 25 years!

• Great Experience

After having our Ridgeline routine serviced we were so impressed with the staff that when it came time for a new vehicle we naturally started there. We searched multiple dealerships but none equalled the product, price & service of AutoNation Honda in Sanford. Everyone with whom we dealt - from salesperson (Jordan) to senior managers like Jessica, and Don Mills - were superb experts who assisted us at every visit. Best car buying experience in over 40 years.

• 2017 Ford Escape

Service from everyone was excellent but the paper work was very cumbersome. Still have a lot to learn. Thanks to Christine Adkins.

• 2016 Ford Edge purchase

Jan Russo is an outstanding salesman. His knowledge and expertise in the sales market makes him top in sales!

• Great buying experience

Excellent service!! Salesman went out of his way to get what i wanted. Purchase was smooth and fast.

• Theda Barber, customer

Excellent service by Dan, Sales Mgr.; John B. sales; and Tom, Finance. They were all knowledgeable and anxious to please. I am a repeat customer. If you want great service & satisfaction, go to AutoNation- Mullinax Ford inAmherst. I love the Escape