AutoNation Ford Lincoln Union City

• Owner

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Oil change

Excellent service, oil change less than an hour, friendly service

Excellent service, oil change less than an hour, friendly service

• Auto Nation Ford

Mark is the BEST! He is Super attentive, and laser focused. I came in all over the place, and he was able to keep me on task, and guide me to the vehicle that best suited my needs, as well as addressing some of my likes. HE got me in a 2007 Toyota 4Runner, at the right price and payment. The Finance guys were awesome too, the explained everything, and got me approved, very quickly, and at the monthly payments that I asked for. What an Experience. No Hassles, and it felt as easy as going to Walmart. Mark has a customer for life in me.

• Purchased a vehicle from Auto Nation

I worked with Karl over 3 days online from over 100 miles away. Karl was great at emailing me all the information about the vehicle I was interested in and getting back to me promptly. I reserved a vehicle online to hold for me as I didn't want to drive 100 plus miles through Atlanta to find out the vehicle was sold. Upon getting to Auto Nation, Karl met me and had the vehicle ready for my inspection. Test drove it and didn't like a wheel noise we were hearing so we asked if we could a similar vehicle to the one we reserved. Karl got the keys and the rest is history. We bought the other vehicle because it was quiet as a mouse. While we waited the rest of the management team talked to us and gave my children FORD hats and Mustang shirts. Classy people who were easy to work with. Even though I bought a used vehicle, after pointing out a couple of minor scratches, he mailed me a touch of bottle of the exact paint so I could make it look like brand new. Overall, very happy client and will shop there again!

• 2011 Honda Pilot Ex

We appreciate your response, Zuriharri! Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

I had a great experience at AutoNation. Mr. Robert Drennan was the best auto salesmen I ever met. He made my family and I feel at home as well as educating me on my Honda Pilot. Thank you for the great experience!

• Tiffany

We couldn't have ask for a better experience! I called David and told him exactly what I wanted. He completely delivered! Within few hours he found what we were looking for! The only time we step foot on the lot was to sign our papers! Couldn't have been any easier! Loving our new car. We will never buy from anyone else beside Autonation Ford in Union City or David! You both have a customer for life!

• Car serviced

Good wait time for service and service person was nice. people on the bay was a little slow.

• Union City AutoNation Ford - Lincoln

Great Customer Service! Was treated with respect and professionalism at all times. No pushing - no hassling - just straight talk and honest conversation! Was treated as a an important "customer." Highly recommend this dealer.

• Enjoyed working with Mark Cain

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from AutoNation in Union City and both times was a pleasure working with Mark Cain. There was no hassle and Mark went out and found the exact vehicle that we wanted.

• HIGHLY recommend!!!!

I have been overwhelmed with the customer service of this dealership. I communicated with Jerry Singer exactly what I wanted and he provided the perfect option...he even had a driver bring it to my office in Norcross for me to test drive during my lunch break! There were no secrets in the process. This is my first car buying experience and I will recommend all of my friends and family here. HIGHLY recommend!!