AutoNation Ford Jacksonville

• Great purchasing experience.

2016 Ford Explorer Sport. The general sales manager, Mike Crynock, made us feel valued and comfortable, and was extremely helpful in the selection of options. Likewise, the sales associate, Jordan Pence, made us feel valued and comfortable, and was very knowledgeable and informative, i.e. gave us very specific information about the Explorer and the options, helping us to make decisions; and, after the decision to purchase the vehicle, Jordan spent a lot of time teaching us about the operation of the vehicle. Also, Jordan's involvement in our decision-making process was very appropriate--he gave us space to talk on our own and answered our questions without our feeling pressured into making a decision.

• Poor Service and Customer Communication

Arrived 930am on a Thursday appointment for a major repair with intention to wait. Was 2pm before they advised that the problem was located, but would need to keep truck overnight but anticipated it would be ready next morning. I did not have transportation, so they referred me to Enterprise across street for "a Ford AutoNation discount" because shuttle did not go to Beaches. Rate was $54 for cheapest rental. Walked a mile to JTA bus stop at Avenues, 2 hour bus ride home. Next morning 11:15 am, service writer called to tell me truck was repaired, except it was wrong truck, not mine!! Got a ride later, was dropped off at 1:45 pm, at that time service writer had no idea about truck status, she went back to check, returned and said mechanic was just driving it back to BEGIN repair, 29 hours after I arrived!! I told her if the truck was untouched now, I wanted it back and would take it elsewhere. Took 15 more minutes before I got it back. When I asked to speak to a service supervisor or manager, I was told neither was on the property. The only explanation offered was that the mechanic told her on the previous day that he was working on it, and that she "didn't understand these young people," No apologies, no effort to work it out. Previously had taken truck there, but not in four years. Will NOT return to Auto Nation Ford on Phillips Hwy.

• Owner

Smooth transaction and A nice salesman.look forward to future service with Ford on my used vehicle

• Extremely pleased with the overall experience.

My wife an I had a great experience buying our first new vehicle, there was no pressure at all, and all of our questions were answered quickly even if the information was not readily available.. The repair staff and attention to detail are also top notch, taking care of a few blemishes on the vehicle in a quick and painless manner after the sale. We would like to thank Mike, Dale, and especially Rob for the stellar service before, during and after the sale.

• Ford Edge SEL

This is the second Ford that I bought from this dealer and sales rep (Terry ). Terry finds the car/truck I am looking for and makes the process so easy.

• Completely Satisfied w/Purchase

I recently purchased a 2016 new Ford Edge an have absolutely NO buyers remorse! I wasn't completely sold on a Ford until I drove it. Any reservation I had was put to rest by the quality, performance and value. My Sales Consultant, Terry, listened to my needs an wants, an was knowledgeable and patient with me. I highly recommend checking Ford Auto Nation out!

• Seevice

Came in for a toe link recall and asked service to look at a rattling sound under my car which is clear as day. David in service told me that his guys thought it was something inside the car and told me I would have to reschedule and take all of my work related items out of the car as they thought boxes and books were making the sound. Clearly not. I don't think they wanted to deal with it. When I went back to pick up my car David didn't even address it. Bi won't be back based on previous sales experiences and this experience.

Thanks, for leaving us this response. We strive to maintain excellent business relations at our dealership. Please call our General Manager at (904) 242-6499 to discuss ways we can work towards resolving this issue to your satisfaction. We look forward to hearing from you soon.

• ALL GOOD

all done in timely manner and with out any issues as of right now.

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

all done in timely manner and with out any issues as of right now.

• 2006 Mustang

Reason for the one stare on facilities is because the whole area was a construction zone.

Thanks so much for your feedback. If you ever need any help, please give us a call!

• Best car buying experience ever

Rob, our salesman, was thorough and knowledgeable. He found the perfect Escape for us. This was the best car buying experience ever.