• Purchased a 2016 Fusion. Was extremley happy

Salesperson Brian was very helpful with all the questions I had about the purchase I would recommend you ask for him when looking for a car.

• Overall value and great buying experience

The quick & friendly sales staff provided a great buying experience.

The quick & friendly sales staff provided a great buying experience.

• 2017 Ford F-150 XL

Great service. Friendly clean atmosphere. Excellent! Easy to deal with. Good Coffee!

• J Svadba

Maggie and Tony made my first experience perfect. I will definitely be recommending you service department to my friends and family.

• GREAT!!

I purchased my car thru Tim. My husband nor I had ever met him but he made us feel like we were friends from way back. Very pleasant and informative.

• My Ride

Second time we purchased from AutoNation. We like the no-haggle buying experience. Everyone is very nice, we felt like family.

• Had a wonderful experience

My salesman, Dominic, was very knowledgeable and courteous. He made buying a new car fun and enjoyable. I would return back to AutoNation for my next car.

• Buyer

Tim Myrick was very professional and easy to work with. I think buying a car is very stressful and he made that experience unstressful and wonderful. He is very knowledgeable on the vehicle and it's features.

• Very satisfied.

Everyone is courteous, and polite. I only waited about 45 minutes for a oil change and tire rotation.

• Very Good, customer service and repair.

They treated me like family and anything that I needed to know they will let me know and if I needed it to be fix right then. and don't forget FREE car wash. Thank you AutoNation!!