AutoNation Nissan Marietta

Used 866-415-7258 Email Dealer
Service 888-459-3349

Average based on 317 reviews
  • New car shopping

I am very happy with my sales person and his manager. They worked with me on the price of my car and my financial needs. Nice experience. I will recommend this dealership to everyone.

• Auto nation Nissan

CM is a great person and overall wonderful sales man. I would highly recommend him to anyone!

• Nissan maximum

The people were very nice and.helpful. I always have a pleasant experience when I come.

Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of the team here at AutoNation Nissan Marietta. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of AutoNation Nissan Marietta and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• Great customer service

Took my car in for service. The staff was very friendly and had great customer service skills. Jason Demars is a great asset to Autonation Nissan

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Todd! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

• Service

Great service and very little wait time. Beautiful waiting area and very friendly environment.

• CAR REPAIR

NOT A GREAT EXPERIENCE. I WAS NOT KEPT IN CONTACT WITH THE STATUS OF MY CAR. I HAD TO KEEP CALLING AND WHEN I GOT MY CAR THE INSIDE HAD DIRTY GREASY FINGER PRINTS ON THE INTERIOR.

Maisha, thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback. We care about all our customers and wish to restore your good faith in our dealership. If you'd be willing, our General Manager would like to speak with you at (770) 674-6081 to discuss ways to improve your experience with our dealership moving forward. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Oil change

Always good, have been using this dearlership for many years.

Always good, have been using this dearlership for many years.

• Autonation rogue service

Great service and follow up. Thorough with review

We are glad you chose our dealership, Kristy. Don't hesitate to call us if you ever need anything. Be safe on the road.

Great service and follow up. Thorough with review

• Servicing for Nissan LEAF

My Nissan LEAF was serviced for the factory recall notices - without any issues.

• Beat all in service, knowledge and price!

Leased a Rogue for my mother and Jaime is by far the best franchise dealer agent I've worked with. Will definitely purchase from him and this dealer again!

We are glad to be a part of your pleasurable experience. We always want our customers to feel the way you felt when leaving our location. We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.