AutoNation Honda West Knoxville

• Great Buying Experience

Just purchased a new 2016 Accord Sport at AutoNation Honda Knoxville. They gave me a great deal, and Sean, the salesperson who assisted me throughout the buying process, was very professional and extremely helpful. I am very satisfied with my purchase, and would highly recommend AutoNation to anyone looking to purchase a new Honda.

We appreciate your response! Our greatest goal is for all our customers to feel that way when they drive away. If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Happy customer

The salesman, although he was new, was excellent. He was very patient with me and only pointed out cars that fit within my price range. His manager on the other hand was different. He never said "hello". The buying / contract signing process is extremely long. I suggest you find ways to shorten this process

• Tom S.

Our service advisor, Robin was great. She explained everything that would be done for the 15,000 service and that it would be done by 11 am and it was, very good service, Robin represents the dealer and is 100% customer satisfaction.

• Recent purchase of 2017 Honda Accord EX Coupe

I had an excellent experience working with Pete Reiher at Auto Nation Honda Knoxville TN. Pete was not pushy at all and flexible to test driving multiple vehicles and checking inventory for the right car for me.

• 2017 Honda HRV

Great all around buying experience. Sales rep Ed Pernick was super friendly and informative. We love the HRV and the gas mileage we are getting.

• Good place to deal with

Nice salespeople and location. The finance piece took a little long because they were backed up but other than that good.

• Joe argon

He was excellent!! Helped me quickly and was so nice!!

He was excellent!! Helped me quickly and was so nice!!

• New Car

We were extremely pleased with our total experience especially how helpful the salesman was.

• Auto Nation review

Of major importance to me was the fact that the salesman who first met me LISTENED to what I wanted to look for. No trying to sell me something much higher than I wanted or could not afford. Second, the two vehicles I was interested in were spectacularly well maintained and incredibly clean, and offered at a fairly reasonable price.

• New 2018 Honda Odyssey Touring

Great car and great sales service. This was one of the easiest car buying experiences I've had.