• Great service

Very efficient, pleasant service area. Car ready when promised. I don't take my Vette just anywhere!

• Service

Thanks for this excellent review, Beverly! -Your Capitol Chevrolet Columbia Team

Called to make appt. for my first oil change. A nice lady answered and said I could bring it in the same day in the afternoon. Great service I give them 5 Stars.

• Capitol chevrolet calvin

This was the absolute best car buying experience I could ask for. I had planned to haggle but didn't need to. I was instantly offered a better deal than I wanted on my new truck. Calvin was extremely friendly and professional. I am filled with joy from this wonderful experience. If you are in the market for a new or used vehicle, you MUST go and see Calvin at Capitol Chevrolet.

Wow, thank you so much, Corey! We are so pleased we've met your high standards. We strive to provide a hassle-free experience to each customer. Your kind words have been passed onto Calvin and our entire team. -Your Capitol Chevrolet Columbia Team

• My Capitol experience was great

Great experience. Really appreciated the friendly service. Wonderful atmosphere.

Thank you, Eric! This is the sort of experience we love to hear about! -Your Capitol Chevrolet Columbia Team

• Calvin Capitol Chevrolet sales

Calvin was great to work with love my Camaro my dream car.

Calvin was great to work with love my Camaro my dream car.

• Capitol Chevrolet calvin

Great customer service. Calvin was a great help getting us approved and into a new Tahoe.

• Good car from Capitol chevrolet calvin

Shawanda Mack Dealt with Calvin Wright He was very knowledgeable about the vehicle. Pleasant attitude, made me feel comfortable about getting into a newer vehicle. Will definitely recommend other customers. Made me feel like I was important.

Thank you very much, Shawanda! We've passed your kind words and 5-star review to Calvin and the rest of our staff. We look forward to working with you in the future. -Your Capitol Chevrolet Columbia Team

• Capitol Chevrolet sales calvin

I thought that he was a wonderful person and great personality.

Thank you so much for this 5-star, Hannah! -Your Capitol Chevrolet Columbia Team

I thought that he was a wonderful person and great personality.

• Go anywhere else for servive

Warning to all- go anywhere else for repairs. They are scam artists and will take advantage of anyone with limited knowledge of vehicle repairs.

John, thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. We are disappointed to hear that you did not have a positive experience with our Service Department. However, without further context, we are unable to look into this matter and determine how to improve our service experience for our guests. We would like the opportunity to speak with you directly to learn more about your experience and to do what we can to restore your trust in our business. Please contact our Service Director, Robert Shipp at robert.shipp@capitolchevrolet.net or 803-530-8328 at your earliest convenience. Thank you again for your review, we look forward to speaking with you.

• Great employees and Great Process

I came into Capitol Chevy burnt out from the car buying process and Calvin Wright was such a breath of fresh air. He was kind and courteous without pressuring my fiancé and I into a sale. He let us make our mind up and in the end his straight forward attitude and honesty is what sealed the deal. We will recommend everyone we know not only to Capitol Chevy but Calvin in particular.