New 888-748-2064 Dealer Website
Used 888-721-5157 Email Dealer
Service 888-705-7354

Average based on 389 reviews
  • 2nd Car Purchase

Acura Duval has the most awesome team from Sales to Service. They're Service Team is the reason for our returning to buy our 2nd car.

Thanks so much Dwane! We are honored that we earned your loyalty. Please let us know how we can help you in the future.

• 2014 TL Purchase

Excellent overall customer buying experience! Full disclosure on vehicle history important part of process.

• David McCudden

I Loved Duval Acura so much that I bought a 22nd car from them

I Loved Duval Acura so much that I bought a 22nd car from them

• Terrific Service

That's what we like to hear. Thank you Linda!

I really appreciate the professional service I received from all of the employees at Duval Acura. Especially Kevin, he is always so pleasant and thorough in his explanations.

That's what we like to hear. Thank you Linda!

• Service (A1) for my 2015 MDX

Prompt, courteous, efficient service. Duval Acura is always my first choice for my servicing needs.

We are so glad. We look forward to serving you again.

We are so glad. We look forward to serving you again.

• Maintenance & Service is Always Great

Kevin Agustin was patient and helpful to go over details and answer questions of work that needed to be done, would be checked and followed up on. Mechanics did a great job and found issue that I was not aware of, but definitely needed to be fixed. Service, professionalism, attitude was great. I always appreciate it. The loaner car was ready, and makes a big difference for the convenience as well.

We are so glad that you are happy with your service. We aim to please so please let us know how we may help you again. Take care and thank you for taking the time to submit this feedback.

• Acura service department

Thank you!

Friendly, competent and great service appts. I have probably visited the dealership on 4 occasions. The facility itself is clean and inviting and the staff are polite and efficient. This is a five star in my opinion

Thank you!

• First time buying a car was a breeze

I recently bought a Mercedes from Duval Acura the team was very helpful and proficient, it was worth the 2.5 hour drive.

We are honored that you drove all the way here from Orlando to do business with us. Thank you and we hope you are loving your Mercedes!

• Servicing my car

I have been a Duval Acura customer for 8 years. It is always a pleasure.

It is always a pleasure to serve you. Thank you for your loyalty Robert. See you next time!

I have been a Duval Acura customer for 8 years. It is always a pleasure.

• Last minute trouble -

Matt, we are glad that we could help you. Thanks for taking the time to provide this feedback.

Okay, Friday morning I finished work to find a decent amount of antifreeze under the car, checked things out under the hood, nothing majorly noticeable, started the car, and drove in the parking lot before heading on the main road, to find the temp gauge climbing. I knew I wasn't that far away from Duval Acura, and decided to try and make it down the road. I grabbed some water and filled the overflow tank - and made it to the dealer. I had no appointment, came in randomly in the morning, and was still met with no hesitation to provide support from the service staff. I was led to Arick who then listened to my experience, and got it quickly to the shop, he came out with the diagnosis, offered me a couple options to get the problem fixed, included a fair discount, and even provided a loaner car to me until the repair was complete. I had a great experience, felt well taken care of for my issues being last minute and the support of Arick to get the job completed as quick as he could. Thanks!