• 2nd Car Purchase

Acura Duval has the most awesome team from Sales to Service. They're Service Team is the reason for our returning to buy our 2nd car.

Thanks so much Dwane! We are honored that we earned your loyalty. Please let us know how we can help you in the future.

• Customer

First time at the dealership. I was welcomed very graciously they all were very helpful. My car was in for a recall and they offered me a free car wash. They even helped me with my car phone for hands free. Above and behind service .

• Great Service

I am very happy with the service I received on my Acura! My service writer was courteous, friendly and professional.

• Great experience buying a pre-owned car!

We feel so lucky to have had Bob Hubbell be the first out the door when we arrived on the lot. Very quickly he understood our situation, budget and concerns. He led us to the best car possible for our newly driving, 16 yr old daughter. We never felt that he was just selling. He was helping us come up with solutions. We cannot be happier with the no-pressure experience, fair price and unbeatable service. The red bow on the car was a plus too! We will be back to see Bob for our next purchase. Thank you Duval Acura and Bob!

• Review of my MDX service experience

Thank you for your courteous, welcoming attitude--the first service on my new MDX went very quickly & smoothly

• Review

Jessica was absolutely wonderful and I wouldn't have wanted to work with anyone else

• Service and Repair

Thank you for this feedback David!

The personnel were very accommodating. I would give the experience a five star rating, however the tech failed to make an adjustment that should've been picked up in a road test after completion of the repair. I noticed the problem while driving home and returned to the dealership the following morning. The personnel remedied the situation in an expedited manner and at no cost to me.

Thank you for this feedback David!

• Duval Acura rocks!

Thank you Bob. We appreciate it.

Took my car in for routine service (oil change, tire rotation, etc), and chose to wait for it rather than getting a loaner. Two-and-one-half hours later, I was told my car was ready - with apologies for the delay and the notification that there was no charge for the service because it took so long. All I can say is WOW!!! Talk about great customer service!

Thank you Bob. We appreciate it.

• Service

Great experience and honest about the repairs actually needed

Thanks William!

Great experience and honest about the repairs actually needed

Thanks William!

• Excellent service!

Jovie provides excellent customer service in the service department. We appreciate knowing service is quick and exceptional.

Thanks Darla!