Vail Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

Great service

I brought my truck in for routine service, there were recalls found,so I was told it would take a day to correct everything, I was given a rental car on the spot, and my truck was ready for pickup the next morning at 9am. It was a quick easy process, that didn't require me spending a whole day at the dealership. I would recommend Vail GMC/Buick to anyone interested in working with a top notch dealership.

Mr. Harvey

The service department personnel were extremely helpful, pleasant and attentive.

Professional, Great sales and office staff

Our experience was very satisfying no hard sales pitch our sales person Stacey was very helpful and answered alll questions to our satisfaction. We were at the dealership approximately 2 hrs taking the car we were interested in for a test drive and talking over prices. We were interested on trading our car in and was given a far deal. My husband and I decided to needed to think it over the weekend and would let Stacey know. No pressure we left and decided that Vail Buick gave us what we wanted and returned to pick up our new car the following Thursday. Debbie the financial person was so professional. So I would very much like to thank Stacey and Debbie and the rest of Vail Buick for their professionalism and would be happy to purchase from them again. Thank you Vail,

Once again Larry Parisi comes through!

This is the fifth car I've bought from Larry Parisi. If you want customer service, a professional buying experience and someone who works his tail off to satisfy your automotive needs then Vail and Larry are the people you need to do business with! I didn't even bother to go anywhere else.

Best dealership I have dealt with

Larry was very respectful and honest when we were working out a deal. He very to the point and did not cause any confusion or leave anything out for me to be surprised by. Wonderful experience!

Awesome service manager

I had my car in for service ...Andy the service manager is awesome and is an asset to GMC

service dept

My car was taken quickly and was serviced while I waited in a comfortable area with coffee tea etc as well as a beautiful tv. I have been dealing with Vail for quite a few years and I have never been disappointed from Mr. Vail himself to the sales staff,finance office and the service department. Thanks to all! Linda S Olsen

Awesome dealership and service department

I have purchased 2 cars from Vail GMC and have had both serviced there regularly. The people are awesome! They are so helpful and not pushy at all! I've had to go back for help with learning the computer system and they were patient and made sure I knew what I was doing! I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone!!

Vail made me feel like part of their family!

Vail Buick GMC made me feel like part of their family right away which is something that no longer happens when buying a car. To me, this made all the difference in the world. Thank you Vail Buick GMC for taking care of me.

Great dealership and service facility

Very easy experience as always with Vail. They are always exceeding expectations with their service.