Vail Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

New Car Purchase

I just purchased my second vehicle from Vail. The entire process was very smooth . I can't say enough about the General Manager , Larry Parisi. He is involved in all aspects and makes sure everything goes well . He worked tirelessly to help me through the process . Barry , who is their resident vehicle tech expert spent over 45 min with me making sure I understood my new vehicle and everything was all set and ready to go . Even my radio station presets ! I’ve read some of the negative reviews . Don’t believe them ! I’m 58 years old so I know you can’t always make everyone happy . All I know is , Larry and his staff at Vail made me very happy !!

Dealer response

We're pleased to know Larry, Barry, and the rest of our team have been able to exceed your expectations and really help you out! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out!

1.0

Clueless management

Wasted two hours waiting for them to figure out they couldn’t install a bed cover which had a factory recall on it when the truck was purchased. There excuse was the truck was purchased out a different dealer which got paid and that they would not be able to get paid. Dealership management rude from the start and refused to do anything to correct the situation unless I paid for it. A master at distorting words and a failure at customer service. Better suited to work at the McDonald’s across the street. I guess they only service customers who purchased from them, funny story I would have been there customer had they returned phone calls two months earlier. Amazing there still in business.

Dealer response

Thank you for reaching out to us. We regret to hear about the situation you have described. We'd like the opportunity to turn your experience around. Please reach out to us at (914) 816-2045 at your earliest convenience to discuss how we can turn this experience into a positive one.

Eric Hughes

Eric was a pleasure to work with, he went out of his way to find me a wonderful truck, even though it was not available at the dealership. He got me the best price , and the best deal! Eric made the buying experience one of the best I have ever had, and this is my fourth GMC IN 30 years! Thank you for all of your hard work! I would recommend Eric to anyone!

Dealer response

Hello, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle. We're glad to hear we delivered such a great experience. Please don't hesitate to reach out if there's anything we can do for you. We hope you have a wonderful day.

1.8

The worst dealership

Leased a 2019 Acadia, right out of the gate driver side AC didn't work. I reached out to my salesperson and was told to call service. It took three trips to their service department to be told it was working. Reached out to general manager, sales manager, got nothing from them - no help or guidance at all. Took car to another GMC dealership, they identified and fixed the issue immediately. Vail is full of a bunch of unprofessional jokers - would never step foot near that building again.

Dealer response

Thank you for your feedback. We absolutely strive to provide our customers with an efficient and professional service experience, so we are disappointed to hear that yours was not up to par. Please contact us at (914) 816-2045 to discuss your concerns, as your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us.

Great Dealership

Trustworthy, knowledgeable, David found the right car for me. Excellent service-orientation, good follow-up. Great people at the dealership -- friendly, respectful. Very happy with the car. Thank you Vail Buick.

Dealer response

We are so glad to see that you received excellent service during your purchase. We pride ourselves in great customer service and will continue to provide you with a stellar experience.

New car

The team was patient and helpful, they walked through each step with me to make a decision. I am happy with the outcome. Thank you

Helpful and Patient

Everyone at this dealership was very nice and helpful. Desmond patiently explained every single feature of the dashboard for me on the day when I picked up my new vehicle. I had been frightened that it would all be too high tech for me to understand, but his tutorial was very clear.

Dealer response

Wow, it's experiences like yours that really keep us motivated! We sincerely thank you for the positive review, and look forward to seeing you again soon!

Great experience, Desmond was very good!

The dealership overall was very good and Desmond V was great. Very friendly and found the exact match for the vehicle. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Dealer response

Hi, we're happy you found Desmond and our team here to be so supportive during your visit here. We are always willing to go the extra-mile! Thank you again for choosing Vail Buick GMC and we hope to see you again.

Positive experience

I visited Vail Buick after an unpleasant experience with another dealership. I was very pleasantly surprised by their quality of customer service. They delivered on everything they said they would. This is the beginning of a long relationship. I would highly recommend them.

Dealer response

Hi there, thank you so much for your positive comments about Vail Buick GMC! We are so pleased to hear that our wonderful staff was able to deliver a great experience to you! If you have any further questions, please give us a call. We're always happy to help!

4.0

Great Dealership with very good services

Vail Buick/GMC is excellent dealership in a good location. Desmond has excellent knowledge of the products and knows how to work with people . I love my GMC Terrain, I had to work at getting a deal I accepted. All in all I am happy with my purchase!

Dealer response

Congratulations on your new GMC Terrain, we are pleased to hear that you love it! We hope to be of service to you again in the future. Best wishes, Vail Buick GMC