Vail Buick, GMC

A dealership’s rating is calculated by averaging its lifetime reviews.

4.5

Great service

Carl and jack were great. jamie too. I would definitely recommend this dealership.

Terrific new car buying experience

Emilio is the best car salesman I've ever dealt with. I bought my original GMC in Manhattan and live in Port Chester near the White Plain dealership, so would have been the path of least resistance to deal with either of those 2. However, neither could locate the car for me that I needed - after a couple months, Emilio did, and he continued following up with me along the way. He is very knowledgeable, gracious, honest and a true gentleman. Jack Pizzicara the sales manager was a pleasure too -- these guys love the cars they are selling and it comes across. They earned my trust and my future business.

Great service

The service was excellent and the gentlemen at service counter were great

3,000 Mile Service

Great service, was in and out in no time. My initial service was scheduled at time of purchase and I received a reminder a week before. Great experience all around. Thanks

Great services, very helpful in my purchase

Always a pleasure to deal with this dealer, thanks for a easy and pleasant purchase ! 2015 Sierra SLT

Professional staff

The staff was very helpful and professional. The car was ready sooner than I anticipated.

Great service. Easy and quick.

Easy. Professional. Quick. Very conducive for a two parent working family.

Great experience!

Every aspect of our buying experience with Vail Buick GMC was excellent!!

great service dept.

Easy experience. Pleasant to deal with. Always use them for service...

Great dealership

Stacy was a pleasure to deal with. Very professional and nice person. We did our homework and comparison shopped across multiple dealers and she worked very hard to find us the car that met our wishes at a price that was notably better than the rest. Her follow up since the purchase has been excellent. I'd definitely recommend Vail and Stacy to anyone looking to buy a new car.