This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• great customer service

i came in on a monday just looking, didnt think i could afford anything on their lot. to my surprise they got me an approvel on the car i wanted at the payment i wanted. i couldnt be happier with my car or the service. if i ever have any questions i can call or go up there and they never make me feel like im bothering them or slowing them down. they made me feel like i was their only customer and a friend.

• The best place to buy a used car in warren.

Elite Motor Sales was the 2nd dealer i had stopped at on a Saturday it was about 15 min till they closed, So i had told the salesmen I would just look around for a few then I would leave and come back on another day when they were open later. The salesmen said no sir we are open as long as there are customers here and I felt bad I had kept that salesmen there till 4:00 an hour after they closed. You just don't get service like that anymore. Im now the proud owner of a 2006 Trailblazer. Thanks Elite Motor Sales