Average based on 3 reviews
  • Bought the car of my dream

I bought a Lexus from Fenix and couldn't be more happy with their service. I got the color (inside and outside) and price that I wanted. Everybody was very friendly.

• Great Customer Service!

I had shopped for a Mercedes-Benz ML350 for quite sometime now and could not find the deal I was looking for. I'm so glad I found Fenix Sports Car! Their customer service is the best. My sales man was Marcio Santos and he was very helpful and got the deal I was looking for. Thanks Fenix Sports Car, I will come back soon for another great deal.

• My experience w/ Fenix

They are very professional and i'm very glad with their customer service. If you are looking to buy a car I really recomend Fenix!!