Honda of Superstition Springs

New 877-450-7503 Dealer Website
Used 866-506-0023 Email Dealer
Service 888-282-9801

4.5
Average based on 156 reviews.
  • respect and professional treatment

I recently purchase my 2nd car from Superstition Honda, and being I was treated fair and honest on my first purchase, I knew that I was going to be treated the same way the 2nd time. Which to my suprise I was even treated better. Every person in the dealership was very helpful, and treated me with respect. These people truely make car buying easy. I purchased the car I wanted and the price that I wanted. At NO time did I feel like I was being tricked or lead down a different pathway. In my life time I have purchased over 10 new cars for friends and family, and I can now say that I now have only ONE dealership that I will ever purchase a car from.

• Exceptionally good service

Two routine repairs in the last few months have proven that not all dealers provide the same level of service. SS Honda has been so good they have swayed me away from my other dealer of 15 years, which sadly has become too "old-school" and slow. I tried SS Honda when my battery failed without notice (is there ever a notice when it comes to batteries?), and they had me in and out in less than 30 minutes, even though I didn't have an appointment. Today I was at my old dealer waiting for over an hour for them to even bring my car into the shop, and that was with an advance appointment. Remembering the great work I had recently received at SS Honda on my battery, I called them and asked if they had time for an oil change. Tommy said come on down and we'll have it done in 45 minutes or less. Since I had already waited over an hour with an appt at the other Honda dealer, I figured I'd give SS Honda a shot. Sure enough, they had me in-n-out in less than 20 minutes, including doing the paperwork. These guys have the service down, and have easily earned my repeat business. Thank you, Tommy and SS Honda, for your exceptional service.

• Honda Pilot Service

Steven took good care of us when we pulled up and dropped off our car for service. He provided a quote and even called with updates on the repairs and an updated quote when we advised we wanted additional service done.

• I will never buy a car here again!!!!

I bought a brand new civic in 2014, after two months there was a problem with the wiring harness. I took it to them and blamed a rodent for the damaged and had to pay for the harness for $1200( deductible + my insurance). I am very dissapointed!!

• honda recall for power steering

service was outstanding the requested work was completed in less than an hour. and my service letter said it could take all day. thanks again for the wonderful service.

• my review

our salesperson was so awesome very laid back and very kind mike lacey is such a great person so glad he waited on us thankyou no hassels no run around very straight up place thankyou again

• costumer

Satisfaied with the service and very helpfull. Specially Mr. Pete Costumer Service Representative.

• Honda Pilot

I am very happy with my purchase. A huge thank you or being able to deal with me through e-mail and answering all my questions.

• Vehicle oil change

The service department was very helpful in servicing my vehicle in a timely manner.

• Honda of Superstition Springs

We have brought our van into this dealer for regular oil changes.

We have brought our van into this dealer for regular oil changes.