Leith BMW

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1392 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Leith BMW from DealerRater.com
  • 2014 BMW X3 28i

My wife and I bought a new BMW X3 from Leith BMW in Raleigh. We were in the market for a small SUV and our final choices narrowed down to BMW X3 and A...udi Q5. Both vehicles were very impressive and had a range of amenities; the pricing was also similar. Finally, we selected X3 for the sport/comfort/eco option, and the somewhat better interior design, finesse and comfort. We also thought that the navigation system was better in X3. Our sales consultant Barry Frucht at Leith BMW was a natural ally in our selection process. Barry has a very pleasing demeanor and he gave us a refreshingly stress-free and fulfilling car buying experience. Barry understands the potential customers very well; he certainly understood us. After giving us a couple of test drives on X3 and X1, he allowed us the space to arrive at our decision. Barry gave a ball park price, which I knew was near the so-called ‘true’ market price that could be assessed from several websites. With Barry, there were no annoying stage-managed visits to the sales manager and worse, the grand entry of a sales manager who would go on to explain how our lives would be changed, forever, by having a BMW in our porch. Instead, Barry politely sent us a few emails on different options we have. We took a few days off, assessed our options and went back to Barry, who was glad to work with us to close the deal. Having visited several dealerships, we think Barry Frucht at Leith BMW has a 21st century car sales model. Barry correctly assumed that – we know a few things about BMW, we know what we are looking for, we know there are awfully wonderful competing cars in the same price range, we use the internet, we know difference between the sticker price and the invoice, we can (and will) use the internet to find the ‘true’ market price, we know we can buy a car from another dealer/city or even through the internet, and so forth and so on. Most importantly, Barry understands that customers need space when making an important decision. Top marks to Barry!

• Great Experience - Ales Olecky

Took delivery of our 4th BMW from Ales and Leith this past Monday (15 Jan). Based upon prior purchases I was expecting a hassle free experience and w...as not disappointed. Ales is extremely professional and knowledgeable and is a real pleasure to deal with. Delivery was very smooth and Ales was available to answer every question and explain every feature in the new car. My wife is currently working with Ales to spec out our 5th new BMW which we should be ordering shortly. We both highly recommend Ales!

• My great experience at Leith BMW

I had a Acura MDX that I needed to turn in from my lease. I was planning on getting my ninth Acura. I heard that BMWs are really nice cars so I decide...d to see what people were talking about. I pulled up and was greeted promptly by Barry Frucht. He was friendly and very knowledgeable about every model. For the past 20 years , I have leased all my cars except for two. I was really planning on leasing again but when Barry should me a used 2013 750I, I was sold lol. Sean Beech , one of the managers, sat down with me and gave me a price I felt to be very fair. They then had me sit down with one of the finance managers, Colleen . She was friendly and knew her stuff. I left the dealership with my beautiful new car feeling very good about the purchase. I always tell people, the two people I need to trust are a dentist and a car salesman. Guess what? I have found my dealership where I feel comfortable that I will be treated like a part of the family. Thank you Barry, Sean, and Colleen for making my purchase of my first BMW a wonderful experience.

• Excellent Service from Richard at Leith BMW

I stopped by to see if there is something for leasing. Richard helped us all through the many hours we were there. Richard is - * Informative - ...answer all questions I had regarding specifications. * Patient - to explain things, every little things we inquired. * Professional - presentable in interacting with us * Good sense of humor - in between our wait time for mgr's input * Attentive - Always asking if we needed anything to drink * Pleasant - From info seeking, test driving, to final decision. I must say Richard truly is a pro in this field. Leith BMW is lucky to have him.

• I absolutely love Leith BMW - especially Jimmy Daniel

This is the 7th car I have purchased from Leith. Jimmy Daniel does an outstanding job of allowing me to make up my mind and does not pressure sell. ...Mark and the service team also do an incredible job in the service department. I would certainly recommend Jimmy and Leith BMW to anyone who is looking for a new or used vehicle.

Overall Experience

• Great Buying Experience!

Leith BMW worked with us to find a late model, reasonably priced replacement for our X5. Barry Frucht is an A+ sales associate! He got to know us an...d what we type of vehicle we were interested in. He combed thru the inventory and presented several tempting options. Barry was very knowledgable about the vehicles and very helpful about the buying process. Barry was a pleasure to work with! We will enjoy the Lexus RX350 for a long time!

• Great Experience....

We ordered our car online, shipped to dealership and was in and out in 2 hours. Everyone was fantastic and great to work with. This is our 1st purch...ase at Leith BMW but will not be our last!!

• Great experience while buying vehicle from Leith BMW

This is my 5th BMW, but 1st from Leith BMW, What a great experience. My sales associate (Ales Olecky) was such a great help that I was out in less the...n 2 hours with my new shiny X5. I will recommend to all my friends to check Leith BMW for their next BMW vehicle purchase

• Awesome car buying experience

Could not have had a better experience purchasing a vehicle unless they had given us the car. Built our car online, requested quote from all dealers i...n Central Eastern Atlantic and Leith responded with best price of everyone in a short email which included Out-The-Door price. Contacted Leith and was connected with Ales Olecky, a BMW guru. Ales answered all our questions, recommended we pick up at the BMW performance center, orchestrated the purchase and made arrangements for BMW performance center delivery. Ales and BMW exceeded our expectations from our first request for quote to driving home from the performance center in our new car. Thank You Ales for making this an exceptional and memorable experience. Looking forward to a long relationship with this dealership as we plan to keep our BMW a very long time.

Overall Experience

• What a great way to buy a car and know it will be serviced w

It starts with Marc in service telling you what the service can do{HONESTY} to the salesmanJimmy Daniels understanding what kind of car you want. To t...he F&I [Bryan] doing the paper to find you the products you need to the handling of all paper work to buy the car. It is a pleasure to deal with honest PROFESSIONALS when buying a car.

Leith BMW