North Hollywood Toyota

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 850 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

850 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of North Hollywood Toyota from DealerRater.com

• December 15, 2015

I was searching for my next minivan (2012 T & C) on cars.com, and there's a perfect match at North Holloywood Toyota. I used the contact feature and f...ill in the name and phone number. Within 5 minutes I got a phone call from David Lopez. The photos posted already tell the details, but David answered a few questions I still have, and even paid a visit to the car to verify if it does have 2 DVD screens. Very efficient. (In comparison, I also found a couple other matches at other dealership and also filled out the contact form. One returned the call a few hours later, and the other chose to email me on the next day). After the initial call, David and I keep the communications on text message, and eventually setup an appointment Saturday morning. (A side note.....they have 6 properties along Lankershim. If you see a car you like on their website listing, make sure you call first so you know which lot you should go. You can even go to the website and the chat window would pop-up and you can ask there.) Saturday morning DAvid texted again to confirm the appointment and also confirm the minivan is still there. Great. I live 50 miles away so I don't want to drive up and find the minivan is sold. Upon arrival My wife and I were greeted by the sales manager Bosko Petrov, who pointed me the way to the David. David got us seated and offered coffee and water, and told us the assigned sales associate will be with us shortly. Victor Serrano is assigned to help us. He powered up the car, and showed us the features of the minivan, and took note as we pointed out the spots that we'd like cleaned/fixed, and off to the test drive. Test drive on Lankershim on the weekend is AWESOME. It's a wide open road and not so much traffic on the weekend, so I was able to test it slow/speed-up/break and not feeling the pressure from behind. Back to the lot and straight to the business. Victor/Bosko and I get back and forth a few rounds and we have the negotiated price locked. Victor then drove me to the main lot (the new car building), where the finance department is. While we wait for the next available finance person, Victor led us to the BBQ......yeah they got free BBQ on the weekends. I was hungry and it helped a lot. Got the BBQ and go to the break room to finish that off. Brandon was the finance consultant assigned to us. While we worked with brandon on the paperwork, Victor brought the car to the car cleaning department and the repair shop to work on the items that we discussed. Brandon showed us a few features that might interest us, and we opt for the extended warranty, and back and fourth a couple times to lock in a package. After the final paper is signed, Victor led us to the cleaned/services car and hand us the key. The weather seal wasn't repaired that day so opt to leave the car there for them to fix, and I'll take the metro red line to pick it up when ready. (Yes, they are very close to the Red Line's Universal Studio City station. Either a 10 minutes walk or they can pick you up. Conclusion: North Hollywood Toyota is great. They treat the used, non-Toyota cars like their own cars. They have a well organized used car department. Like my journal above stated, things are moving parallel so there's not a single moment that I felt I was waiting for someone or something. Very organized and team work between Internet team and the used car dept and finance. Before I bought my minivan I probably been to 4-5 dealerships and interact with 5-6 sales associates. Many are pushy and sarcastic when you hesitate, but not my sales, Victor, very patient and polite. Look him up. Victor Serrano. Buy your car from him. You'll like your experience.

Thanks for the kudos. We do our best to ensure nothing but a positive experience for our customers and are glad to hear that was what you received. If... there are any other automotive needs we can assist you with, please don't hesitate to let us know. Best, Erica Sotelo, Customer Relations Manager, eesparsa@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x283

May 25, 2018

Quick service, smart staff, no bull -- everything was very straightforward and professional without that icky feeling that normally comes with being o...n a new car lot.

May 23, 2018

My dealer Raheem and his team were friendly, knowledgeable, patient, and helpful. Car shopping can be a daunting experience, but they made it tolerabl...e and fun. If you are looking to purchase or lease a Toyota car, I highly recommend North Hollywood Toyota. And go with Raheem! He's easy and smart with numbers.

Thank you for your business and this review. I am happy to hear our team was able to serve you and demonstrate how we do business here. If there is an...ything we can assist you with in the future, please let us know. Best, Gina Vasquez, Customer Relations Manager, gvasquez@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x282

May 23, 2018

everything is great. . I moved closer to another Toyota dealer, but I still travel to back to N Hollywood because I like the service so much.

Thanks for the wonderful review of your recent visit to our dealership. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction for each experience and we hope you e...njoy your new vehicle for a long time to come. It was truly a pleasure working with you. Best, Gina Vasquez, Customer Relations Manager, gvasquez@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x282

May 23, 2018

Everything great , but was expecting a car wash albert mejia was helpful and gracious guys and gals.. coffee donuts water available

Thank you for leaving us this great review! We are very happy to hear that we could be so helpful during your recent visit with us. We appreciate your... recommendation as well. We look forward to seeing you back again in the future. Take care! Best, Gina Vasquez, Customer Relations Manager, gvasquez@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x282

May 23, 2018

Friendly, helpful, understanding people that are a pleasure to work with! I've already bought 2 cars from them and will be getting my thirds in a... couple years.

Thank you so much for taking the time to let us know how happy you are with your experience! Feedback from you is one way we know we are achieving our... goals. Let us know if we can assist you again! Best, Gina Vasquez, Customer Relations Manager, gvasquez@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x282

May 23, 2018

Julio is always so helpful! He's always honest and friendly. Julio looks out for his customer's best interest. Keep up the great work North ...Hollywood Toyota! Everyone is always so helpful.

Thank you for sharing your experience with us! Our team works incredibly hard to exemplify the commitment to customer care and we're so thankful ...that your time with us was well spent. Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or future auto needs as we are always here to help. Best, Gina Vasquez, Customer Relations Manager, gvasquez@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x282

May 23, 2018

My service adviser forgot to tell me that my car is ready. I have to go and track my car.

Thank you for the great review, Ramin. Please come visit us if you need anything else, be it service or sales. Best, Gina Vasquez, Customer Relations ...Manager, gvasquez@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x282

May 23, 2018

Paul Carasco was very friendly and helpful. The service department always does excellent work. I've been a loyal customer since 2004.

We are truly dedicated to providing quality customer service in all areas of our dealership. Thank you for taking the time to notice those efforts and... for leaving such an awesome review! Best, Gina Vasquez, Customer Relations Manager, gvasquez@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x282

May 23, 2018

Elizabeth and CJ in internet sales. Gabbie and Bianca handled my test drive and pre finance numbers. Mark in finance was amazing.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback with us!We work hard to make sure our guests have a wonderful experience. We will share y...our comments with our team and we look forward to seeing you at our dealership in the future. Best, Gina Vasquez, Customer Relations Manager, gvasquez@nohotoyota.com, (818) 508-2900 x282

North Hollywood Toyota