AutoNation Toyota Buena Park

New 877-859-2111 Dealer Website
Used 888-279-0341 Email Dealer
Service 877-268-3341

• Great personal and professional service.

From previous experience with this dealership l knew this was the place to purchase my new car. I have to say my sales representative was very impressive. Very friendly. They had everything l was looking for. When we got there everyone was busy, but l know why. Bottom line this place l highly recommend.

• Toyota of Buena Park

Outstanding service provided by Pete Amezola. I hope that he could always be my advisor for everything related to my car.

• Airbag recall repair

After waiting over one year for the parts, dealer was fast and nice about the repair.

Thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

• Customer

Honest with a smile,really like the fact that I can make a appointment and the car gets done at estimated time.. I really appreciate it

• Otniel

Otniel was awesome and very helpful! Good customer service.

We appreciate your response, Amy! If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

Otniel was awesome and very helpful! Good customer service.

• Service Advisor Carlos Medellin - Ask for Him!

We are happy you had such a positive experience with us, Dinah! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Carlos knows how to treat his customers - please ask for him, you will see what I mean! - Great experience... He sets the bar high at Auto Nation Buena Park!

• Service Review

Very good service! I was accommodated right on time.

We are happy you had a pleasant experience here at AutoNation Toyota Scion Buena Park. Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Very good service! I was accommodated right on time.

• Toyota Sienna Service

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us, David. Feel free to stop by if you ever need any more help.

I went to several Toyota dealers nearby for service. I chose Buena Park Toyota for at least 10 years now. Less wait time and friendly service. Excellent service every time I went there.

• 2017 Toyota Camry LE

Youn (Bruce) was great in matching prices I researched online, and Precious worked fast w/ the contract to get me in the car and out of the dealership fast. Highly recommended.

• Autonation Toyota was amazing

I worked with Randy in internet sales. He listened to what I wanted, thencolor I wanted and we discussed price extensively. Randy gave me a price that beat everyone even before I told him I had a lower quote ready. I would highly recommend him and autonation. Fastest car buying experience Ever. And no pressure.