Call This Dealer

757 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Capital Eurocars from DealerRater.com
  • Car buying made easy! Vernon yates
    January 17, 2018

From my first arrival at this dealership I was met by Andrew brew who personally guided me through step by step functions of my 2015 Mercedes S550. H...e was very professional and knowledgable of this vehicle he made my car buying experience second to none. I would recommend this dealer to anyone.

• Always a Pleasure
    January 4, 2018

I've purchased multiple vehicles from Andrew Brew and have come to regard him as a close friend. You can trust that he will treat you fairly and help... with any questions you may have. Capital Eurocars has exceeded my expectations in every way and I will be a lifelong customer. Thank you!

• Effortless Purchase of 2015 BMW 550i
    January 1, 2018

Had a great experience working with Claude! I was initially looking at a Mercedes but determined it wasn't the right car for me after the test drive ...and instead of trying to push it to make the sale, Claude was helpful and understanding. Thankfully, Claude was able to arrange a look at another car I had shown interest in - a 2015 BMW 550i. Long story short, after some leg work, he was able to determine the buyer for that car wouldn't be completing the sale and, voila, I ended up with a great CPO BMW. Management, Finance and Claude were all great to work with and we got the deal done that day. Thanks!

• purchase of 17 Benz E300 from Capital Eurocars
    December 28, 2017

Salesperson Mr. Andrew Brew contacted me promptly after my online inquiry. He set up test drive and showed me the features of the car. His knowledge o...f the features helped me see the value of the car and resulted in my decision to buy. He did an excellent job.

• New E400
    December 28, 2017

Capital Eurocars sold me a new Mercedes E400. The service was impeccable and every detail was explained carefully. Most importantly, I was guided, ...NOT sold through the process. Each decision was mine and the appropriate information provided in order that I could make an informed decision. The salesman (Claude) was terrific and we never felt any pressure, just support as we went through the process. Mandy is a first rate Financial Manager who was efficient, friendly and a joy to work with.

• E350 Mercedes Illuminated Star Installation
    December 24, 2017

I wanted to have a unique touch added to my first Mercedes. I was happy to find out that Mercedes actually do have and do what I had in mind for that ...touch and to illuminated the front grill star / logo. I had met Service Consultant Michelle Albert prior for another question in regard to having my windshield replaced and was very impressed by her knowledge and advice on the matter. She gave me her card and let me know if there were any other things I needed to know and could help me with don???t hesitate to contact her and I did. As pleasant and professional she was the first time she was again and made sure I was satisfied with my vision and it???s results! Two thumbs up about her and the installers as well. Great atmosphere as well.

Overall Experience

• angus thomas was fantastic
    December 20, 2017

Angus Thomas,my salesman, was a model of professionalism and courtesy in arranging the purchase of my new Mercedes C300. I especially appreciated his... clear explanations of the car's features. I would highly recommend him to any of my family and friends!

• Working Vacation Purchase
    December 18, 2017

Claude Rabbath was extremely helpful in our out of state purchase of a CPO BMW X5. My wife and I were traveling through Florida on a business trip no...t expecting to purchase a new vehicle. We browsed the internet and came across a lightly used 2015 BMW X5 that was being offered by Capital Eurocars ... a newer model than what were currently driving. We were put in contact with Claude who stayed late during a Thursday evening to show us the car and talk numbers. The deal was done in no time at all and we retuned the next day to pick it up and trade in our old vehicle. Claude is without question the most personable, knowledgeable and sincere salesperson my wife and I have ever dealt with at any dealership. The process was smooth, quick, fun and extremely satisfying! We highly recommend Claude and Capital Eurocars for any and all automobile needs!

• Awesome Service!
    December 18, 2017

Jessica Wade was a fantastic person to work with. Her vibrant personality and warm smile made our research so much better. She was very patient and a...nswered all of our questions! Wow, everybody needs a Jessica Wade. What I loved about or experience she allowed to feel open to express our financial hurdles. She gave us tips, tools, and strategies to secure a great new Mercedes. We're excited and look forward to purchasing our new ride soon. We recommend every dealership "has a Jessica in there corner". Again Thanks Jessica Wade.

• Very satisfied customer
    December 17, 2017

Parke Stafford was very attentive to my needs and schedule. He communicated with me clearly and often. I appreciate his efforts to ensure that I was ...not inconvenienced.

Capital Eurocars