Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM

4.4
259 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep RAM from DealerRater.com
  • Great Customer Service

My wife and I recently purchased a 2013 Dodge Durango and we love it! We have two children and it is perfect for our family. The vehicle rides great and it is easy to get in with our two little ones. Nick Onorato was an awesome sales rep. He took his time and showed us a lot of different vehicles and found something that fit our needs and budget! I highly recommend buying a car at Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep!

We're very happy that you and your family are enjoying your new Durango. We appreciate your business and that you took time to post your feedback online for us. Thank you!

• Poor customer service

Poor service and service manager is extremely rude. Facility does not care about customer

• Upselling and victimization of young buyer!
    April 1, 2017

The Tallahassee Dodge Chrysler Jeep dealership took advantage of my female friend this week. She was upselled to the brim on add-ons, and pre-paid plans and did not get a key feature she requested. They rushed her through and unfortunately she drove it off the lot before checking the key feature and then realized it wasn't there!!! I accompanied her back to the lot the following day, we both got the runaround for nearly 3 hours until they reluctantly agreed to add an after market package via their in-house mechanic. The whole deal just leaves a sour taste in your mouth. They represent classic bait and switch sales tactics mixed with unscrupulous sales representatives who clearly saw a young girl to take advantage of...shame on you Dodge Chrysler Jeep of Tallahassee!!! I have owned 3 Jeep's over the past 20 years, never bought one from them and I never will!

• Great

Great I'm not much on talking!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'great

Great I'm not much on talking!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'great

• They closed down You cant drive around

No salesman on the lot could not get in the Parking lot to see the 15 cars we want to buy we be going to ford

• Great customer service
    February 8, 2017

I'd like to thank Mr C. Anderson for his great customer service. He was very attentive to my needs and wants in the car that I was seeking, once I decided on the car I wanted he worked very hard to get me comfortable with the desired price of the car. Thanks again

• "Great Outcome"
    February 7, 2017

Johnny King is awesome! He was extremely easy to work with. He helped me get exactly what I was looking for in a new automobile. Very friendly dealership - would definitely recommend.

• Great!
    February 7, 2017

I was looking for a Dodge Ram 1500. Gifford Lee showed me several trucks and helped me find the one I like. He was very professional and courteous. Thanks Gifford.

• Good experience
    February 7, 2017

We found a used vehicle here, it turned out to be a lemon. Terrence Barber was our salesman on the deal. I was so upset due to the insurance person not wanting to do what was needed. My husband said that's it,we aren't doing this anymore, sooo, Shawn McLendon, Terrence, Service Dept manager got busy and found us a Durango that has been perfect for our needs. Terrence was so nice I helped my daughter get a vehicle as well.

• Alfonso Daniels
    February 7, 2017

Mr. King is overall a great guy. He has sold me both my first and second cars. Fortunately, I have had the greatest experiences with both cars.