New 866-901-2218 Dealer Website
Used 866-755-0827 Email Dealer
Service 888-341-5035

Average based on 396 reviews
  • Enjoyable And Stress Free Buying Experience...

My buying experience was very enjoyable and stress free thanks to Mr Lester. After losing my vehicle in the resent flooding. I was anxious and nervous about a new purchase. Mr Lester eased my fears and addressed my concerns. He informed me of what I qualified for, after finding out what my needs were. After getting on a vehicle, Mr Lester took care of my paperwork efficiently. He brought the vehicle to my home in Baton Rouge and went through all the paperwork, helped set up my on-star, xm radio, made sure I knew where all the function buttons were. He made sure I was fully satisfied and knowledgeable about my new Vehicle. I would most definitely buy from him and Rainbow Chevrolet again and would refer my family and friends. Thanks so much Mr Lester.

• Rainbow Chevrolet Makes It Simple To Buy A Car

I'm very satisfied with my experience. Everyone involved has gone out of their way to make us happy. I was actually dreading shopping for a car, but you guys made it simple

• Rainbow Chevrolet Makes You Feel Like Family

Exceptional service. Quick and easy. They made me feel like I was a part of their family. Will highly recommend.

• Rainbow Chevy Came To My Rescue And Picked Me Up!

I was affected from the flood and lost everything. Now thanks to Colin, Lester and Tammy I was able to get into a new car when no one would help. Colin drove a hour to come pick us up at my house to bring us to the Dealership. Everyone was so nice and very helpful. Thank you Rainbow Chevrolet for having such great people working for you.

• You Will Get More For Your Money At Rainbow Chevy

William lll was an excellent sales person and the people here were great! Thanks for helping me out.

• Rainbow Chevrolet Service is Impeccable!!!

The service at Rainbow Chevrolet is Impeccable! It was a stress free environment for any person shopping for a vehicle would enjoy. Vinh helped me get the most car for my budget and I left 100% satisfied. Rainbow Chevrolet will definitely get more reviews and many more of my family and friends business.

• They Love To Help You At Rainbow Chevy

Good experience, no pressure. Tanya was very helpful during the entire process. Finance manager was a big help also.

• Get What You Want At Rainbow Chevrolet

My experience with Rainbow Chevy today was excellent. We went in told them what we were looking for and around what our note needed to be and they got us what we wanted! I am very pleased with their service.

• Referred by a friend to go to Raianbow Chevrolet

I was referred to Rainbow Chevrolet by Chasity Alexis. Jerry came out and met me at the door and showed me around the lot. I was in the market for a Charger or SUV and he helped me find a vehicle within my budget and with all of the features I wanted. I'm very happy with my purchase of my new Charger. I'm so glad I listened to my friend and went to Rainbow Chevrolet.

• Satisfaction Guarantee

My visit was very GOOD! Very helpful and met my satisfaction. I would definitely refer someone to Mr Bobby.