Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

• Great service, clean facility

The professionalism and friendliness of the staff. They listened and showed a genuine interest in what I wanted and offered me a awesome deal that couldn't be refused. Thank you so much David Ellentuck, Joe Marotta, Sierra Vielhauer and Lisa Marino!

• Great experience

Very professional fast and friendly service . Noligable service writers and a great facility. Will always have my Toyota serviced at fuccillos

• Service at Fuccillo Toyota

EXCEPTIONAL customer service from Thomas Robbins in the Toyota service department - he was courteous, helpful and detailed. Thank you, Thomas!

• The Best Dealership Anywhere

My car shopping experience was excellent. Allan, AI, and Sam where fantastic, Alan was my salesman and he did a great job. He was supported by AI and Sam. They made me feel like family, really!They took care of everything I could have possibly needed and somethings I didn't even know I needed. I enjoyed working with Alan because he got me into the exact vehicle I wanted. He took his time on my test drive and let me really try the 4-RUNNER out on all types of roads. The whole staff took great care of me, the social media manager and the customer relations manager were very nice and really cared about my overall experience. I would highly recommend Fuccillo Toyota to anyone who is interested in buying a new or used car.

• Great service

Very friendly and helpful service. Nice waiting area, and didn't have to wait long for my car to be serviced.

• Respectful and courteous service at Fuccillo Toyot

The people I dealt with, "Thomas", "Matt" and "Lisa", were all very courteous and helpful. the waiting area's amenities were great with free coffee. The work done on my vehicle was what I expected. Excellent work.

• Worth the drive for this kind of service! Thanks!

Service people are great! So nice and my wait is never long. Fair price for quality work. Will be back for sure!

• Great staff and deals

I liked all the staff I worked with, specifically Hussein Fares and both sales managers. No one was pushy and they worked with me to get a great deal and great financing on my Rav 4. I highly recommend visiting this dealership.

• Clean facilities

Friendly salesperson and financial mgr. Nearby dealership. Qyick service. Good coffee. Good selection of vehicles. Limited choice of colors and models.

• Good service

Excellent customer service and support. Good pricing. Clean waiting area. Quick and fast would recommend friends in the future. Andrew was awesome.