Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

• Great service, clean facility

The professionalism and friendliness of the staff. They listened and showed a genuine interest in what I wanted and offered me a awesome deal that couldn't be refused. Thank you so much David Ellentuck, Joe Marotta, Sierra Vielhauer and Lisa Marino!

• Amazing service

Great customer service they cared for me needs and great pricing for the services needed on my car. I plan to stay with this dealer for future service.

• Great Service

Camry in for Toyota Care Service was quick and efficient Also made a deal for our Rav and picked up our new SUV on that same day

• great help

The activity in the office sunday afternoon was very slow and the salesmen assisted my wife with a flat tire. They said that they could not allow someone with a Toyota go without being assisted in front of a Toyota dealership.

• Great service

Greeted by name when I arrived. Told what time frame I could expect, which was met almost down to the minute!! Follow up visit scheduled & will receive a reminder call. Great customer service!

• great service and very clean facility

OUR SALESMAN, HE WAS VERY CURTIOUS AND VERY UNDERSTANDING OF OUR NEEDS. LUIGI IS A GREAT SALES PERSON. GREAT DOING BUSSINESS WITH LUIGI. I HOPE HE IS THERE WHEN I NEED ANOTHER CAR.

• Great service as usual!

Lisa was fantastic as usual. Thomas was great too! I would highly recommend the service at Fucillo Toyota of Grand Island.

• Great purchase

Made the process very easy. Would do it again. Long distance purchase. The local dealers don't give book value on trades wholesale prices only.

• Great service and facilities

Service manager is always polite. I love the added desk space in the waiting room, got lots of work done while waiting!

• Amazing!!

Allen Williams was absolutely amazing. From the moment I walked in the door he treated me with so much respect. He really cares about his customers. Allen deserves high recognition for all he does. I'm so happy that he was the one who sold me my vehicle. He worked so hard to get me the best deal. Again, all I can say is he is amazing.