Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

• Great service, clean facility

The professionalism and friendliness of the staff. They listened and showed a genuine interest in what I wanted and offered me a awesome deal that couldn't be refused. Thank you so much David Ellentuck, Joe Marotta, Sierra Vielhauer and Lisa Marino!

• Fantastic experience as always

I always have a wonderful experience at Fuccillo. My salesman, John Golder, is s pleasure to work with as well as Ai in finance. Service is great too!

• Great service

Always greeted by friendly, courteous staff. Service was thoroughly explained and performed in a timely manner. Waiting area is comfortable and clean

• Amazing!!

Amazing! Every staff member was just great! Especially Lisa!! They were very nice and answered all of my questions! Very quick and efficient service department!

• Nice people

I recently leased a Tacoma,. I love the truck, John Golder and the service manager Matt went out of their way to make me feel at ease. I will definitely do my shopping at the Toyota on Grand Island.

• Customer Relations Manager

Ms. Lisa Marino , the customer Relations Manager was very helpful. All my appointments were made though her. My appointments were all scheduled around my errands and my waiting was to a minimum. My daughter Deirdre Perreault recommended Fuccillo for buying my new car. I am glad I listened to her. Thank you so much for a positive experience.

• Great service as always!!

The two people who always look out for you are Lisa and Allen Williams. They always make sure my car I taken care of.

• Wonderful service as always

Everything! The staff are wonderful as always, especially Lisa. I also lease my car and I still am so in love with it.

• Courteous and Professional Service

I had my Toyota Venza serviced at the Fuccillo Grand Island Service Center and the staff was very courteous. The amenities in the waiting area were exceptional (the coffee was great). The repairs were done in a shorter time than I expected. The Service Department is managed very well. I have always had outstanding treatment at this facility.

• Great service, beautiful facility

Service tech was pleasant and professional. Waiting room was pleasant with a bonus of good coffee. Dealership and facilities are first rate.