Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

New 888-690-3271 Dealer Website
Used 888-690-3353 Email Dealer
Service 888-690-4353

• Great service, clean facility

The professionalism and friendliness of the staff. They listened and showed a genuine interest in what I wanted and offered me a awesome deal that couldn't be refused. Thank you so much David Ellentuck, Joe Marotta, Sierra Vielhauer and Lisa Marino!

• Great service and best popcorn ever

fast service. Andrew is one of the best service writers i ever dealt with. popcorn and coffee are great. office staff very nice

• Great Service

The Great people and service. Alan was really helpful. Nice lease deal. Thanks. We will return in the future. Nice Inventory also.

• Great service at Fucillo

Lisa was very friendly and accommodating. While I was waiting for my car to be serviced, their was a good variety of snacks and coffee in a quiet and clean atmosphere. Nobody was being pushy or telling me my car needed more work than originally planned.

• Great Professional Services

My experience there was very professional. Thomas from the repair shop was above and beyond helpful and courteous., Thomas was really sympathetic to my needs and help me make the necessary steps with my insurance and Warranty company to help pay for my damages. The communication between service worker and client was superb.

• Great very clean

The salesman was excellent very courteous he took the time to explain all the details of the lease ,and all the features of the car

• Very good customer service, fast and friendly!

Very good customer service, fast and friendly! Treated like part of the family. Great follow up after work was completed.

• Great service

Their was great customer service, Clean facility, nice people, and Had a great experience. I will definitely continue to keep going back to Fuccillo for my service.

• Great Service

Ease and politeness of service. It is always a wonderful time. What else can I say in twenty words? No need.

• Excellent car buying experience!

Alan was great! My whole experience at Fuccillo was wonderful! Everyone was so friendly, and the process of getting a new car was unbelievably easy and effortless. I'm so pleased with the quality of service. I would recommend Fuccillo to anyone in the market for a new or used car. Thanks again!