Fuccillo Toyota of Grand Island

• Great service, clean facility

The professionalism and friendliness of the staff. They listened and showed a genuine interest in what I wanted and offered me a awesome deal that couldn't be refused. Thank you so much David Ellentuck, Joe Marotta, Sierra Vielhauer and Lisa Marino!

• Amazing service

Great customer service very fair pricing. They are clear about the services needed on my car. My car is left clean condition.

• Worth the long drive

I found my car through another dealership and it was it was at Fucillos Toyota in Grand Island, 5 hours away. I made the decision to leave early next morning to go see it.The dealership was closed so could not let them know the night before I was on my way.I called as soon as they were open and Bob Defazio was on the phone with me. He did inform me the car was in stock, but not on property, and was doing everything in his power to get it back for me to see. To make a very long story short. MY car was back on the lot and I knew it was going to be MINE. Bob was very professional and caring knowing I was stressed and tired. He went above and beyond in customer care and service! He checked in with me the next day to make sure I made it home ok. He even bought me cookies from a bakery to make sure I had snacks for my ride home. Was also given a 50.00 gift certificate to a restaurant in my home town. I highly recommend Fuccillo Toyota in Grand Island and Bob Defazio!! I have had my Venza little over a week and I love this beauty!! Was so worth the long trip to get it!! Thank you Bob and team Fuccillo Toyota, Grand Island!!

• Wonderful service!

Everyone was very thoughtful and forth coming with information. This was my very first car buying experience and I didn’t feel pressured to purchase a car at all.

• Great service

Efficient and courteous service. My wife and I have bought three cars from Fuccillo and have always had good experiences.

• My very first new car!

How Joe Schwartz worked with me too get me what I wanted. He was patient and very professional. I was so happy I cried.

• Great salesman

Quick and easy sales process. No hassle, no pressure. Joe was very helpful in the process. I would recommend this dealership and my salesman to anyone.

• Very clean facility

How clean the car was at pick up when it was finally done. Our salesman Bob did a great job off of filling our needs in buying the car

• Good service

It is quick, there is no trying to sell me some extra service and i really appreciate this. Everything is simple but efficient. i love the you are storing my winter tires and not charging me a penny. I love my Prius Prime. I am all set.

• Great Car Buying Experience

Our sales rep and the finance officer were friendly and helpful. They were up front about pricing, finance and the process. Our sales rep Dave was knowledgeable about every car we looked at and Finance Officer Ai answered all our questions and showed us all options openly.