New 866-938-4926 Dealer Website
Service 877-821-5287

4.3
Average based on 6 reviews
  • Customer

Did not buy, but a very friendly staff. Not pushy!

Did not buy, but a very friendly staff. Not pushy!

• Myron was rude!

First, I love my used car that I purchased from this dealership. However, I had a concern with this vehicle and had a horrible experience with Myron. He was awful with the way he spoke to me going as far as laughing at my concern and saying "There's not a whole lot I can do about this!" Based on this alone, I would never recommend this dealership to anyone.

• Exceptional Customer Service Experience

I have continuously had amazing customer service experience unlike I have ever experienced at Proctor Acura. My value as a customer is shown through their hospitality. I am new to Acura. I previously owned 6 Accords before converting. During my first service experience Tony showed me around the service area so I would know the section locations as well as the lobby area. He provided me with his card so I can call him whenever I needed a question asked. While my car was being serviced it was noted that a nail was in my tire. Tony called me to explain and let me know the cost. I okayed the cost of my tire repair, but he later called me back and said further examination revealed that it was actually a screw and it was not embedded in my tire (it was within the tread), so there would be no need to charge me for a repair that was not needed. That really said a lot about the integrity of Tony and the dealership. Arranging my service with Tony is always easy and whether I need a shuttle ride, or choose to sit in the lobby, or if he provides me with a loaner vehicle it is always hassle free. I also love the coupons they send out monthly. They are good reminders of various services I may need to have and the savings from the coupons have truly come in handy! Having these types of experiences eliminate me dreading to get my car service. If nothing else it only guarantees that Proctor Acura will always have me as a loyal customer. Octavius R. Jackson, M.Ed. Acura TL Owner

• one of my best car buying experiences ever

one of my best car buying experiences ever the people were friendly truthful and made my purchase with them fast and hassle free would recommend them to all my friends

• Lexus GX470

Proctor Acura was awsome. Makes my buying car out of state was so simple and worry free. Thanks for a 5 star service guy keep up the good work

• Best customer service in town

I have a 2006 Acura TL and taking my car in for oil changes or service at proctor Acura is always a pleasant experience. The service center managers are both terrific and understand the residual value of excellent customer care. Charlie and Ron are the best!