Longhorn Ford

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

February 11, 2017

Josh Beane was great to work with - helpful, efficient, but not pushy. I searched the internet up to a 500 mile radius for a 2016 Ford Edge Platinum &... ended up driving 50 miles to Mineola. The negotiations were handled over the phone. I spent about an hour in the dealership & most of that time was spent with Josh explaining all the features & setting up Sync3/entry codes. Thank you Josh!

July 25, 2016

I had found a used car that I liked on cars.com. I contacted the dealership, and the salesman I spoke to was great! He was not salesy in any way. I re...ally enjoyed working with them, and was able to purchase my car at a great price, and even got an extended warranty! I would definitely recommend them to someone else!

April 27, 2016

Great staff clean building bought f 350 crew cab King ranch

January 27, 2016

Great no pressure, go the extra mile folk with great facilities!

January 26, 2016

Very good experience and all was well taken care all in a good manner of time

January 1, 2013

I absolutly love the sales department, they are so very helpful. Randy and Jessie are the only people that i will buy a car from. The service departm...ent is lacking though. The young service advisor is a great asset to the company. however the older gentleman is so very slow, and a bit rude. i came in to have my husbands truck serviced the older gentleman would not even look up from his computer, he just said "ill be right with you" after about a minute or so i looked at the younger man for help, and he stopped what he was doing to greet me. He walked out to our truck and got some numbers, he advised me that i needed a state inspection and my windshield wipers were cracked. He fixed the problem i was having with the Sync telephone system and even showed me a couple of things i didnt know about it. when we came back inside the older man was arguing with a mechanic about guns. when my truck was done the service advisor came into the waiting room and informed me that i was ready and the next time i came in i would require a 500$ service. Im glad that he told me about it. not many people have that kind of money just lying around. now i have time to plan for it. a couple of days later i got a letter from the Service Manager reminding me of the large service. I tried to call and ask a couple of questions about a loaned car. the Gentleman who answered the phone was rude as well, he told me that i was not entitled to a loaner car and if i wanted one i would have to wait a week or so to get one. but when my husband called back the same day the service manager told him that he had one available and we scheduled the service for the next day. I made sure we saw the young man when we came in. if you have more people like Randy, Jessie, the young service advisor, and the service manager i imagine more people would come back. I thank you for all the help finding our truck we LOVE it.

Longhorn Ford