• Toyota Legacy Tallahassee

I don't usually leave reviews online but I felt compelled to after the wonderful experience I had at Legacy Toyota just 3 days ago. First off I did not want to make a blank trip assuming that they would be able to meet my needs so I called ahead. I spoke with a salesman by the name of Eric McNeil. I simply told him what I wanted, right down to color specification and comfortable payments, and said I didn't want to make a blank trip if they couldn't help me. Well Eric said come on down I'll be waiting for you. When I walked up to the building 30 minutes before closing I was greeted before I walked in by a friendly employee. He quickly directed me to Eric. After that the rest was so easy. Eric listened attentively to what I wanted and met every specification. He was very knowledgeable and down to earth..What I appreciated the most was that he wasn't pushy at all. I was there after hours and he even bought me a snack because I had become "hangry". His attitude remained pleasant even though it was late. I walked out that evening with my new reliable car!! All I can say is that Eric and the rest of the staff at Legacy Toyota are top notch and will work very quickly and hard to get you what you want!

• Shop for new car

Love the people very nice an helpful with a car buying process

Love the people very nice an helpful with a car buying process

• Toyota Truck

If your looking at Legacy Toyota, ask for Phil Britt. He will take care of you and be straight forward with you at all times. He helped me with the purchase of my Toyota Tacoma!

• G Shaw

Awesome salesman ( Junnis ) and a really fabulous financial miracle worker ( Justin ) !! Thanks to both of them for making my business with Legacy Toyota easy and let me walk out very happy!! I love my RAV4!!!!

• Prius

Jim bell was my salesperson & I highly recommend him to anyone buying a new car

Jim bell was my salesperson & I highly recommend him to anyone buying a new car

• Paralegal

Leroy Brown made my experience enjoyable. He is willing to go the extra mile to ensure you are happy and drive away in a quality vehicle!

Leroy really does go the extra mile for his clients. Thank you for sharing. As always, we appreciate your business.

• Toyota Corolla

Thank you for taking time to share your experience. Your kind words really made our day. Thanks again.

The experience was great and very pleasant from the time I arrived until Inwalked out the front door driving off the lot with my brand new car!!!!!! The Salesman Eric McNeil was very attentive and really considered my interests and reason for making the visit that day. What I liked was that he didn't try to force or con me into purchasing anything.. I felt as though even though his goal was to sell a car what was most important was me getting the car that was best for me!! everyone was so nice and helpful front the front desk , finance manager and everyone else that Inmet during the car purchasing process!!

• 08 Tundra service

Great service, service advisors are good. You know your vehicle will be in great condition with them. I've been bringing my 2008 Tundra in for service since I bought it new, 175,000 miles ago. They are very expensive, though, & try too hard to upsell you on service that is not necessary. Because of the cost, probably not a great value- but they keep you on the road, trouble free

• 4runner

Great car, although the dealing process took very long

Great car, although the dealing process took very long

• Great experience at Legacy Toyota

Clete King found exactly what we needed in a car. Great service and will purchase again from Legacy in the future.