• Good experience

Had a wonderful experience buying a new van. Pleasant and fun.

Had a wonderful experience buying a new van. Pleasant and fun.

• Awsome Experience

This was our our 3rd car purchase in last 3 years. Dee Patel is very good and he takes care of his customers. He went above and beyond. Good job !!

• Service

As always a great experience. Fast in amd fast out without an appointment.

As always a great experience. Fast in amd fast out without an appointment.

• Service

Amanda has definitely changed my opinion on coming to the the dealership for service. The services that I had been declining previously I had done today because Amanda and Nate took the time to explain everything to me and why they are so important. I will always come back to see Amanda for all of my future needs. Thank you legacy Toyota for hiring her, she is amazing!'

• Amanda

Amanda Raybuurn was a great representative she was so helpful she even gave me a great price on some tires I would definitely be going back.

• Oil Change and Inspection

Thanks for doing a great job taking care of your customers. I really like the pull-thru service - it’s convenient.

• Charles

My wife and I had a great experience with legacy Toyota in Tallahassee fl. The sales person we had was Dee Thomas, he did a great job. We will recommend Legacy Toyota to everyone.

• Pretty good experience

Worked with Sean in sales, who was helpful and friendly. I appreciated that he wasn't overly pushy but he still responded quickly to all my questions. He had great advice on doing things over email and in advance so that I could be in and out of the dealership quickly. He was also wonderful in assisting me through the financing process to get the best deal in the short and long term.

• 2016 camry

Had a good experience overall. Car buying can be stressful but I worked with a veey nice, patient sales person Ron Horton. Ask for HIM.

• Amanda in Service

Amanda Rayburn is the best she was so helpful I don’t want to deal with no one but her she provides the best service and I just want to thank her for everything h