Legacy Toyota

4.5 out of 5 (4.5) 237 reviews

Call This Dealer

Happy Customer
    April 16, 2018

The first contact was with Sarah Welch and she was very helpful and presented the vehicle and answered all my questions in a timely manner. I live 1...85 miles from the dealership and did most of the buying process thru email, text and phone calls There were 2 negative comments i would make during the buying process and the first is during the negotiation process the sales manage said that this is his best price. Then while driving to finish the sale the price of the vehicle dropped almost 1k $. If this is was his best price then how could the price drop 1k? The other negative comment would be the amount of time I sat waiting to enter the business office to finalize the sale. Something can be done to reduce this time. The super star during the entire process was Dee Thomas, what a qualified and good employee, good person and I really enjoyed his conversation. He was very helpful and he genuinely cared about the process. During our lives we meet just a handful of good people and he would be someone to put his this basket. Overall it was a good process and all the other employees all greeted me with a big smile and warm hello. I would recommend this dealer to anyone

Disappointed
    April 9, 2018

I brought the car in for two things. First, to see what caused warning panel lights to go for my Prius. They could not tell me the reason but they d...id get the lights to turn off. Second, was to figure out why my car is so loud when traveling down the road. They said it was my tires. So the warning lights came back on after a few days and buying new tires (high quality Michelins) did not resolve the noise problem. So nothing was really resolved after spending ~$400 for the visit and another $525 for the tires.

Great people!
    March 28, 2018

I’m a college kid, and it was my first time getting my car serviced on my own. Every person I came in contact with there was so cheery and helpful tha...t I felt so welcomed. Some small issues came up where a shuttle wasn’t readily available to take me home, so they immediately arranged for someone else to take me instead! They were all professional and fun all at the same time. I had no trust issues with placing my car in their hands!

Medical
    March 23, 2018

Our experience with Legacy as a dealership was good. Our salesperson awful. Started out good but after the deal was made...he could care less. We were... told there were 2 key fobs. After we signed papers we asked for both keys and were told there was only 1 and he did not recall saying differently. A new fob was ordered at first at our expense. Left our car on a Tuesday evening to be worked on Wednesday. Key fob did not come in and only 1 thing was fixed out of 3!!! We left the car there till Friday since the new fob was being overnighted. Wrong one came in and had to order another. Two weeks later it finally came in and all is well now. We did not pay for the second fob since we had such a problem. Very disappointed in the way this was handled. Lee was our sales person.

Retired educator
    March 8, 2018

Mr. Calvin Beauford has consistently been very thorough while taking care of my car. His competence is unequivocally appreciated. I am especially gra...teful that he answers my questions and explains things in a way that I can understand. He makes me feel that he’s looking out for me. I rode away with four new tires feeling very secure about my purchase.

Great customer service!
    February 21, 2018

Staccey and Sean were super helpful during the entire process of me picking out a new car. They made everything quick and easy as opposed to the usual... painful process of buying a new car.

Great service as always!
    February 20, 2018

I scheduled an appointment online. They took great care of me and I was there maybe for an hour or so. Used the MVP lounge. They even have those litt...le buzzers like you get at restaurants. Always a great experience. Highly recommend

Always excellent service
    February 9, 2018

Moses Brown is the person I would recommend. He's always honest and professional. All my family and friends request for him when it is time to get our... cars serviced.

Toyota Corolla 2018
    February 7, 2018

Stacey Conley and Sean Pecora was out standing helping me and being patient as well as understanding and above all they made it all about me so again ...I say thanks for being there

Not your "typical" team
    January 25, 2018

Excellent communication and no hard sell! Jay Wells was 100% attentive to my needs, wants and budget and for me into a vehicle I love but thought I wo...uldn't be able to afford. Nothing but great words for Jay and his team and I will definitely be recommending him specifically and Legacy Toyota in general to others. Thx!

Legacy Toyota