Legacy Toyota

(4.6) 227 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Good deal, and salesman!

Jay made the process very easy. He was able to answer all of my questions. He understood what I was looking for and found the exact vehicle for my nee...ds. There was no pressure to close the deal. He followed a few days later to make sure I was happy with tallahasseemy purchase.

• Buying a new car

Had a excellent day at this dealership our salesmen Jay never pressured us about buying a vehicle we wanted and went out of his way to get us the veh...icle we found. We really enjoyed Vinny who also helped us get the price we wanted overall we were 100% satisfied with this dealership.

• Amanda in service

Amanda provided excellent service. Could not have asked for a better service advisor. She was the best i have ever had since coming to legacy. Thank... you.

• 2011 camry shuddering during acceleration

I'm taking time to provide the review because so few actually do. I have taken my car in for server over the past couple years with a complaint about... vibration from the front when accelerating. I have had bearing changed, purchased new wheels, wheels rotated, wheels balanced, etc. Last week I was told that the tires were the cause. But I challenged that claim with the fact that I purchased new tires to solve the very problem I was there to get resolved. So I was told that balancing the tires would resolve the issue, if not, come back. The high point that caused me to write the review is that I have called to schedule follow-up service and have not been able to get a return call. When calling the number, the receptionist would put me to a message system or it goes directly to the message system. My contact information was provided to the receptionist around 10:00 with a commitment that she would have the service person call me. After waiting hours, I reached out to contact someone in the service department and seems to have only messaging services available, including for the Service Manager. This Camry is my fourth Toyota and my frustrations with Legacy service today, it might be my last Toyota!

• Buying used car for teen

Michael Bellow was easy to work with and very friendly and efficient. Overall good experience.

We will be sure to thank Michael for a job well done. Thanks for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business!

• Tundra

Brandon James was my sales man and came in on his day off to complete the sale for me he went above and beyond

Brandon works very hard for his clients and we are happy to hear that your experience was no exception. We appreciate your business.

• AMANDA IN Service

Amanda is great at providing good customer service and keeping me updated on what my car needs at the time of service and also at a later date. I will... definitely be back to see her again thank you Legacy Toyota for providing me with a great service advisor

Thank you for sharing your experience with Amanda and our service department. We appreciate your business and hope to serve you for many happy years ...and miles to come. Thanks again.

• New Toyota

Clete was a breeze to work with. He made the process very enjoyable and easy. I was in and out in record time with a brand new Toyota Tacoma. I would ...recommend Clete to anyone looking for a Toyota. He has gone out of his way to follow up with me, making sure I am happy with the process. This was my best experience ever.

Thanks for your choosing Legacy Toyota. Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know of the top notch service you received from Clete Ki...ng. We appreciate it.

• Leased a ‘17 Tacoma

Brandon was my salesman Brandon James. He was very helpful and low-pressure with good customer service. Lexi was the first place we went to buy a new... truck I was actually looking for a used vehicle.

• Great until the fine print

Fred and Sean were friendly, polite, and low pressure-good guys throughout the process. Everything was fine until the contract negotiation- "Vinny" n...ot sure of his title,attempted to justify $699 processing fee (ADP) and additional $447 for title/tag work ( to transfer a tag and title actual $124 ). Frustrating.

Legacy Toyota