• Customer

I loved Toyota legacy, I would highly recommend them to friends and family. Antoinette was awesom. They made my car shopping experience a pleasure.

• Jo Ann Glascoe

Salesperson Tori gets gold stars. Looking for luxury and reliability. Love the look and perfect size.

• Greg Vanhoutteghem

I live in Fort Lauderdale and came to Tally because my son is at Fsu. Car is for him. I'll be back next year and will drive 7 hours to buy from Phill again. Great place

• Legacy Toyota Experience

Great experience. Great experience. Great experience. Great experience. Great experience.

• Great Dealership

I bought a new car from Legacy Toyota. The salesman who assisted me was Benny Watson. I received excellent service from Benny and he made the entire buying process easy. Everyone that I came in contact with was friendly and helpful. Thank you Benny and Legacy Toyota!

• Really?!

I have a good car and was simply looking to trade for a different model. Sent all info to the salesman regarding my trade and the car I was interested in. Intent was to make sure the deal would work. He let me drive 25 minutes to the dealership to take 5 minutes to tell me the deal would not work. He also mentioned someone else looked at the car. I get it that my deal was not clean, but that was why I sent all the information to begin with. Sounded like the other buyer was a better deal for them. Was ridiculous that I had to drive that far to get news he could have given over the phone.

• camry

Sales folks are extremely aggressive and very critical if you purchase from another dealership. Service section is good. Would not recommend buying a car from Legacy.

Thank you for servicing your vehicle with our dealership. We are sorry to hear that you did not have an equally good experience with our sales department. We would appreciate the opportunity to find out more about your experience in order to improve the service we provide. Will you please contact our Customer Relations Manager, Tamara Swatts, at (850) 558-2347?

• Good experience at Legacy

We visited Legacy to look for a car that was online. We spoke to the Internet manager and had a very pleasurable and informational discussion. He was very matter of fact about the car we were looking at but ended up not purchasing. When or if we go looking again,I would definitely consider Legacy for our next buying opportunity.

• Great!

Just got my first toyoyta! It's great and the service is really excellent! And I believe the price is also sweet!

• Service

Hands down Amos Wright is one of the best service advisors at Legacy Toyota. He is patient, kind, and knowledgeable about the repairs your vehicle needs. Amos goes over and beyond to make sure you are happy and your car gets the proper repairs. Also any questions and concerns about my vehicle were addressed so I could understand fully! I will definitely continue to have my vehicles serviced their!