Chevrolet Buick GMC of Quincy

37 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 17, 2016

Jeff was absolutely wonderful! Went in just to look but found a great vehicle and an incredibly honest salesman. Loved every minute of it!

December 10, 2016

Jeff was very good. Fair price. Very Honest. Couldn't ask for more!

August 25, 2016

Great service. Had to order part. Was told it would be there the next day. Everything was ready for me when I arrived the next day at 9 am. Was done... and on the road by 11 am. Can't say enough about the great customer service in the service department.

October 13, 2015

The internet sales person was not knowledgeable on the vehicle that I was enquiring about. I made an offer and the sales manager declined it. They didn't... even try to negotiate or sell me another. I found it strange that the vehicle I was interested in was not certified.

March 20, 2015

After driving a 2001 Nissan Sentra for too long, I decided to shop around for cars. After visiting several dealerships, I found Quincy Chevrolet and a... great salesman, Johnny Brown. Nobody could beat their price and the service was excellent! I highly recommend Quincy Chevrolet and Johnny Brown. Just a great experience from start to finish.

March 17, 2015

I had been shopping for a Yukon XL for weeks, when my Dad found Quincy Chevrolet, in Quincy FL. He lives in Georgia as well, about 2 hours from the dealership.... He called the Manager Doug to ask about the Yukon and get a real description of it before making the long trip to see it. It was everything that was described and more. Three days later I made the trip to Quincy to purchase the Yukon. They gave me a fair value for my Suburban with 190,000 miles. My salesman Isaac Taylor was wonderful and very knowlegable about the vehicle. I drove back to Savannah GA with my Yukon XL and love it. They also GM certified it so it has an extra year warranty. I recommend Quincy Chevy to anyone looking for a great deal on a vehicle.

January 30, 2015

Older facility but great cars at great prices and great people. The sales, service, prep and management team are very good at what they do. I personally... saw three vehicles sold while I was there on a late Saturday afternoon. The sales team works hard to get you the deal and management will step in where needed in an attempt to get your "personalized" deal done. The manager, Tim Wickman, has over 30 years experience in the industry and expects his team to perform at the highest level for his customers. Without reservation, I highly recommend Tim and his staff. I will be purchasing a car from this dealership in the near future. What a true "find" in the quaint town of Quincy, FL.

January 24, 2015

After shopping for a vehicle in Tallahassee, we decided to call Quincy Chevrolet. We spoke with Doug, the sales manager and decided we need to go to Quincy.... We had over a year left on our Chevy Traverse lease and Doug worked out everything for us. It was a great experience to deal with Doug and Johnny Brown, the salesperson. We are now the owners of a brand new Equinox. Thanks for all your help.

January 17, 2015

Every person I came into contact with was friendly and knowledgeable. A very nice place to visit and buy a car.

October 1, 2014

I had viewed a car online so I decided to drop by after work just to look at it. Ran into 2 salesman, they asked a few questions and because I have no... help with getting a car, one walked off and left me standing there with the other salesman.He looked at me crazy and insisted I come back another time and seemed very uninterested. This poor customer service I received will have me to NEVER step foot on their lot again.